Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

bullshit

Old 10-11-2004, 03:59 PM
Srsly.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts
Default Re: bullshit

Originally Posted by oneslowrex
When considering medieval punishments to dole out on ricers, might I suggest a modern day draw and quarter. Lay them down, and tie a limb to the tow strap of four vehicles, have each one dump the clutch at about 3k in four seperate directions. Usually once would get the message across to the rest of the would be offenders.
so thats how you spell medieval, I knew it was something like that. Oh, and to that plan.
Old 10-11-2004, 04:44 PM
Mermaider

MAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these parts

i'm with you all on this. the bullshit burnouts, racing in the lot, etc. they need to stop this shit. it seems anytime a new spot is born, it's a matter of time before the asshole kids show up.
Old 10-11-2004, 04:57 PM
Site Founder

sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung

Originally Posted by zappas
give up

ricers own this board. you'll see
are you calling me a ricer?
Old 10-11-2004, 05:01 PM
DomesticImperfection

Hidalgo13 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by sung

lol.....
Old 10-11-2004, 05:47 PM
been around awhile.

zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas

Originally Posted by sung

you know it baby
Old 10-11-2004, 06:05 PM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

im glad to see others agree with me, i mean most, well, a good number at least of imports where i meet are not ricers, most come to chill, talk about cars, and yes , the occasional race. but its away from the spot, and nobody trashes the lot or does anything else to jeopardize the spot.but just recently the entire fuckbag rice community has come around. we should definitly find a way to control the jackasses
Old 10-11-2004, 06:06 PM
been around awhile.

zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas

its not gonna happen..im telling you
Old 10-11-2004, 06:15 PM
Tool Bitch

240forsale has disabled reputation

im not even in this area im in the nova region... but i agree with this thread fuck the idiot ricers that ruin it all.

im suprised the nova meets are so tame. we have like 300+ cars every time and i'd say 95% of the ppl there behave themselves. of course ive experienced the opposite and it was hell.

sorry that you have to deal with all the idiots and i hope you mame them like you said (tying them to cars and pulling their limbs apart)
Old 10-11-2004, 06:40 PM
Mermaider

MAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these parts

i'm sure if all the respectable people put their minds together, we can control the actions of these ricers, it may not be easy, but i'm sure it is possible
Old 10-11-2004, 07:08 PM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

they ruined that spot.. that was a cool, calm spot where only a few of us (no more then 20 cars) would go and run at a location damn near all night.. but we cant do that now..