Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Bye Bye Bye

Old 08-11-2003, 01:06 PM
WnnaLse2AChck?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
z28chick z28chick
Unhappy Bye Bye Bye

This may be good news to some. I got the call this morning and I'm leaving tomorrow for boot camp. With camp and schooling it will be abgout 5 months til i return. I just wanted to say bye. And I will be thinking bout you guys. We're having a get together at hooter's on battlefield @ 8:30, if you would like to join us be there. Btw letters will very well make boot camp easier on me. So if you would, you could pm your full address...See ya guys later...BIG HUGS
Old 08-11-2003, 01:16 PM
I am the way.

Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula

Have fun getting smoked.

Yeah remember one thing, it's all mental. Seriously, everything is mental. When you start getting tired running and doing pushups, think to yourself, am I really tired or am I just pysching myself out. It works.
Old 08-11-2003, 01:44 PM
registered derp

lolololol has disabled reputation

hell fuckin yeah. i did, and will do M1 training again, which is almost twice as long as anyone else's basic boot camp. mentality is ALWAYS the key. like he said, when you feel it coming down to givin up, empty your head and see where you'll be in the future. see why your there, and what you can do. imagine what you used to do, and what is happening now. dont ever THINK of giving up. you are there to get a job done. you do it, and you feel proud of doing it. i cant wait to go back in september. i look forward to doing it again. things you have done in your past will in no way amount to what your about to be going in to do. you put on a uniform that symbolizes true pride and honor, and do all you can to uphold that. make sure you learn AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. knowledge will only get you farther. keep your mouth shut until someone tells you to talk. keep your eyes forward until someone tells you to do differently. always snap a salute as if you did it for the first time. it's not just a job, its a privilege that many do not get to have. have fun, dont get hurt
Old 08-11-2003, 02:47 PM
we aint the same.

Tron can only hope to improve

are you going into the airforce?? if so pray you dont go to the 321st
Old 08-11-2003, 03:22 PM
registered derp

ahem air force? i thought we were talkin the actual military, like...the army or marines. i didnt know we were talking about the cry babies....nvm then.
Old 08-11-2003, 03:30 PM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

army is for stupid people................ sorry to all the army people :cough:losers:cough:
Old 08-11-2003, 03:47 PM
WnnaLse2AChck?

z28chick z28chick

sorry i picked the air force...but they have better benefits and better leaving...i got the job i always wanted (air traffic control) and will be making some money...the air force is the smartest pick of all branches...and is the pickiest, therefore, i feel honored that i can be apart of the air force...
Old 08-11-2003, 03:49 PM
WnnaLse2AChck?

z28chick z28chick

theres no reason for the "army vs. usaf"...its stupid to fight over whos the best...this is just a simple good bye
Old 08-11-2003, 04:14 PM
registered derp

air force is for people who want to live in georgetown, and be rich bitch motherfuckers for the rest of their lives, for the only goal of having a fat wallet. come talk to me when you spend a couple months with sand up your ass gettin dirty. thats real work.
Old 08-11-2003, 04:49 PM
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

hey i have a z28 too. want to have a humpfest before you leave tomorrow? its ok no need to respond here. just send me a pm.

Quick Reply: Bye Bye Bye