Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Bye Bye Bye

Old 08-12-2003, 03:36 AM
Biding time

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

bye raechel. be safe.
Old 08-12-2003, 04:48 AM
Bootlegg

Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate

Originally posted by SuBjecT_X2
i think it really comes down to this: are you willing to scarifice mind and body for something you believe in? or do you just want money to expand on material shit you dont really need? dont get me wrong.......buddy club kits are beaaaaaaaaautiful
No, no scarificing. Go to the Air Force and "Get dat money mayne, get dat money mayne"--50
And hell ya buddy club kits are hehe.
Old 08-12-2003, 04:54 AM
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage

be all that you can be
Old 08-12-2003, 06:05 AM
Heretic & RSX driver

EvaUnit01 is an unknown quantity at this point

No matter what choice she makes, as long as she thinks she made the right one. It shouldnt matter the branch you choose cuz all in all...it's still the military. ATC? wow, that's a pretty hard job. Tron...you were in the 321st? so was I...weird.
Old 08-12-2003, 02:07 PM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

Originally posted by honey
HEY HEY HEY, my father was in the ARMY for 20 some years and HES NOT A LOSER.

these people came into my work and talked to me for EVER about basic training and all that crap. doesnt sound too great.. but i hope you have fun!
ok ok.. your right.. the older comanders and stuff kick ass total respect for them... but! nowadays.. if you join the army as a private its cause youre not good enough for the marines or navy or air force or college..... jessica lynch doesnt deserve all that shit shes has now... she was trained to not get captured... id make her repeat training..... i mean how do you get lost following a convoy or whatever across a desert?

plus the STUPID recruiter keeps and keeps and keeps calling me and i keep telling him to stfu im in college and not interested... i guess the all the sand in their ears affects theyre hearing
Old 08-12-2003, 02:07 PM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

Originally posted by honey
HEY HEY HEY, my father was in the ARMY for 20 some years and HES NOT A LOSER.

these people came into my work and talked to me for EVER about basic training and all that crap. doesnt sound too great.. but i hope you have fun!
ok ok.. your right.. the older comanders and stuff kick ass total respect for them... but! nowadays.. if you join the army as a private its cause youre not good enough for the marines or navy or air force or college..... jessica lynch doesnt deserve all that shit shes has now... she was trained to not get captured... id make her repeat training..... i mean how do you get lost following a convoy or whatever across a desert?

plus the STUPID recruiter keeps and keeps and keeps calling me and i keep telling him to stfu im in college and not interested... i guess the all the sand in their ears affects theyre hearing
Old 08-12-2003, 05:49 PM
f'n bat country son!

DaLuded is a jewel in the roughDaLuded is a jewel in the roughDaLuded is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Tron
are you going into the airforce?? if so pray you dont go to the 321st
That was my basic squadron. It was definatley an interesting experience.
Old 08-12-2003, 09:10 PM
In Hoc Signo Vinces

I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang

vasponger - you've done nothing but demonstrate your lack of intelligence about the military. You would be surprised how hard following a convoy is depending on the situation (ask any officer to plan a night convoy and he'll cry himself to sleep)

To say that if you join the army your not good enough for the marines, air force, or navy is just plain stupid. More or less, each branch has very similliar MOS's, with a few exceptions. More props to her for joining up. My father was a highschool dropout and enlisted as a private.

As of today he is a retired Major with 4 college degree's and more combat experience then most enlisted men.
Old 08-13-2003, 03:57 AM
Bootlegg

Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate

Originally posted by I4Stang

As of today he is a retired Major with 4 college degree's and more combat experience then most enlisted men.
Tight
Old 08-13-2003, 05:46 AM
In Hoc Signo Vinces

I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang

very, if there's anyone in this world i wouldent fuck with - its him

Quick Reply: Bye Bye Bye