Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

c ar meets near newport news?

Old 09-06-2010, 07:44 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
YotaRolla05 has disabled reputation
Default Re: c ar meets near newport news?

Originally Posted by 83Stang5.0
There isn't one, due to someone shitting on the manager's windshield.
wow this seriously happened?!
Old 09-06-2010, 07:46 PM
Registered member

Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi

Originally Posted by treyring
oh man that would just be fantastic nothing would make me happier
we can make it happen...
Old 09-07-2010, 06:36 AM
Has a Focus

250 250 250

Originally Posted by YotaRolla05
wow this seriously happened?!
Yes.

It actually happened AFTER the manager threatened to shut the spot down if any more idiocy occurred. Genius.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:39 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

oh man that would just be fantastic nothing would make me happier
Sweet. I'll bring the grape jelly.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:37 AM
nothin2tucknstillTDB

shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed

Originally Posted by Reloaded
These guys are trying to get something started
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/757-14/vadriven-peninsula-ice-cream-nights-ben-jerrys-yorktown-beach-360562/

CNN used to have a car show, not sure whatever happened to that

Other than that there really isn't a solid meeting spot because the story is always the same. The import crowd shows up, fights, uses drugs, brings their pitt bulls, and uses it as a staging area for racing. The cops dont' care for any of these things and shut the spot down.
Normally I'd stick up for the import crowd or at least talk shit just because it's you posting this crap but it's true. The import crowd fucked it up for everyone. Those Pit bulls and the 50's were annoying. It was like a walmart- redneck white trash kids with no teeth driving cheap shit with body kits hanging off, trailing their 3 yr old shirtless son behind their fat, tramp stamped, pregnant, stroller-pushing, pall mall smoking girlfriend at 12:30 at night.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:56 AM
Still spinnin'

Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n

Originally Posted by shonanspeed
Normally I'd stick up for the import crowd or at least talk shit just because it's you posting this crap but it's true. The import crowd fucked it up for everyone. Those Pit bulls and the 50's were annoying. It was like a walmart- redneck white trash kids with no teeth driving cheap shit with body kits hanging off, trailing their 3 yr old shirtless son behind their fat, tramp stamped, pregnant, stroller-pushing, pall mall smoking girlfriend at 12:30 at night.
+rep
Old 09-12-2010, 06:39 PM
Registered Member

LS1Screams has disabled reputation

Theres a couple in NN that I bounch around to. Hardee's on Jefferson next door to Advance Auto is a major hot spot for everything domestic. Theres the occassional import, but they're few and far inbewteen. Everyones welcome, just some may feel out of place. Like I said, 99% domestic and a lot of older guys go there. As far as an everyone crowd goes, Home Depot on Jefferson up by Walmart and Sam's Club gets kind of busy. Though just like everything else around here that involves young people and foreign vehicles, that probably won't last too much longer due to people doing 50mph in the parking lot. But as for right now, theres a good amount of people that go up there, and its the busiest meet on the Peninsula that I'm aware of. These are both Saturday night meets by the way.

Hardees tends to be packed by 6PM and runs until 10:30. Home Depot starts to pick up around 9PM, and runs until whenever. Ive been up there until midnight at times.
Old 09-12-2010, 06:41 PM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

I still dont understand hanging out in a parking lot weekly and looking at the same shitty cars every week. check out mah new nigga pealrz yall
Old 09-12-2010, 06:50 PM
Registered Member

LS1Screams has disabled reputation

Thats why I stopped going out back in June. Looking at the same shit every weekend got old. I just recently started going back out the last 2 weeks. Some new stuff, but most of the same people. I will say Hardees is a good meet. Your bound to see different shit and meet new people every weekend.
Old 09-12-2010, 10:45 PM
Registered member

LuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these parts

hey everyone i've been looking around on d-series for like local car meets and no one knows of anything so i fidgured i'd ask here. whats up any local like weekly meets? or somewhere to go chill and meet some other gear heads haha
You dont want to hang out with any of the fags in this area. Nothin but illiterate fuck terds driving pieces of aluminum foil wishing they could make a louder fart noise. This applies to everyone on this shitty website.

Quick Reply: c ar meets near newport news?