Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Calling Out Blasko!!!

Old 05-05-2004, 11:41 AM
#XV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Calling Out Blasko!!!

Originally Posted by USAFturtle
Ok, blassican, you come in a thread that has not a damn thing to do with you and you BITCH about the fact that we are not using PM's.
This thread has nothing to do with anyone on this site except Blasko. Hence the suggestion to use a PM. I wasn't bitching at you. You couldn't handle that and executed every move in the drama queen handbook. Because you must act like a 14 year old girl on her first period, I am mocking you. If you can't deal with it, by all means, click on the "log out" link.
Old 05-05-2004, 11:42 AM
04 Mazda 6s

USAFturtle is an unknown quantity at this point

You know, I think the approach of sonic6 might be best as he sums it up in 7 words and could probably answer every one of your simplistic and childish post with the same 7 words and be right every damn time.

By the way, so everyone can see one of the primary reasons you are a hypocrite, linky linky.

http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthr...&page=10&pp=15
Old 05-05-2004, 11:44 AM
I Used Condom #6969

Anubis Anubis Anubis Anubis Anubis Anubis

Originally Posted by blaxican25
I didn't call in anyone.
He is correct. I didn't get called in I just felt the need to fuck with yet another bitch on drag. You fags are such easy targets.
Old 05-05-2004, 11:45 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

I see 5 different people posting on just that page alone. That looks like a thread.

Now if I started an entire thread titled "Blasko, what are you doing tonight? Let's go have a drink" (which is basically what you did) I would be an assclown.
Old 05-05-2004, 11:47 AM
04 Mazda 6s

USAFturtle is an unknown quantity at this point

God you're a fucking child. Go play children...I must do grown up things that are way more important than your bullshit.

The more post of yours I read (and I'm talking about other threads) the more I learn that you're just a trouble making bitch that enjoys being an ass.

It's a sad life when the only joy you have is being an asshole and you actually think it makes you cool.
Old 05-05-2004, 11:51 AM
Makin Moves

Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311

I like pie
Old 05-05-2004, 11:52 AM
#XV

Originally Posted by USAFturtle
God you're a fucking child. Go play children...I must do grown up things that are way more important than your bullshit.

The more post of yours I read (and I'm talking about other threads) the more I learn that you're just a trouble making bitch that enjoys being an ass.

It's a sad life when the only joy you have is being an asshole and you actually think it makes you cool.
Ahh....the "I'm a grown up and you're children" defense.
I am an asshole. It doesn't bother me. Now, if you can just deal the the fact that you are a bitchy little ass goblin, this whole internet thing will go alot better for you.
A sad life? Hardly. What's funny is you'll still be thinking about this while thing later on going "That blaxican is such an asshole".
Old 05-05-2004, 11:54 AM
#XV

Originally Posted by Murphyd311
I like pie
Boston Creme
Old 05-05-2004, 11:57 AM
I Used Condom #6969

Since you didn't specify who you were talking to, I'm going to have to assume you're talking to me.

You're right. I enjoy being an ass. Not because it makes me look cool, but it simply gives me pleasure to be a complete prick as much as possible. Damn, I should be driving a BMW.
Old 05-05-2004, 11:58 AM
I Used Condom #6969

Originally Posted by Murphyd311
I like pie
Throw in some punch and I'm there.