Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Camp Jeep on the beach

Old 05-25-2005, 07:19 AM
Go fuck yourself

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.
Default Re: Camp Jeep on the beach

Originally Posted by SlowLS
Its on 4th street at the ocean front. Not sure where you register, but I can find out. Friend signed me up. And you drive there jeeps, not yours. And it is for owners and non-owners, so everyone can do it. Plus once you get your registation number, everything is supposed to be free also.
"Already a Jeep owner? Take advantage of the all-new Jeep Playground. Exclusive to Camp Jeep On The Road, the Playground serves up a rugged 4x4 sandbox where Jeep vehicles and their owners can play."

There are a few things that you must sign up for a specific date and time (see: to drive on their track). It's in the registration form, but most of the other stuff is free after you register.
Old 05-25-2005, 07:25 AM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Camp Jeep on the beach

"Free for owners and non-owners alike, Camp Jeep On The Road lets you get behind the wheel of a Trail Rated® Jeep® 4x4"

I'm confused.