Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

can someone tell me what i did to my car please?

Old 06-10-2011, 07:10 AM
vangorder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox
Default Re: can someone tell me what i did to my car please?

Originally Posted by sliknik874
man i should have considered all this before but oh wait its no biggy cause i work at HP
Gonna be pretty funny when HP loses the NMCI contract, because I'm pretty sure that's where you work making $18/hr .. helpdesk faggot. Being the new guy, your job is cut first.
Old 06-10-2011, 08:46 AM
Registered Member

Sultan81 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Twenty5psi
you should put a 'whole' in your head with a bullet
This.
Old 06-10-2011, 12:21 PM
Registered Member

wilhit10 has disabled reputation

I don't get this thread. Are we bragging about ours cars, doing penis comparisons, fixing personal finances, or trying to fix the car?

It to me sounds like the clutch, but wouldn't this be obvious to you? Other wise leak in the boost, lack of fuel....etc. Vacuum leak anyone? Lets step back and look at something simple, but it gets into the boost though.. Have you checked the basics? If you don't know how, I am sure someone on here would be more than willing to.

I would love to open a track just to get all over you on it to settle this stuff. Have fun and enjoy some friendly competition! Then again, I am just a 32 year old man, driving an old slow BMW's. I am sure you car is not as fast as my e36 M3 or my e39 M5 in its CURRENT condition. See thats the funny key. I am sure it will be faster once its fixed.

How about a promise to not drag race, if we help fix the car.
Adam
Old 06-10-2011, 12:24 PM
Lemonparty.org

CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09

Originally Posted by wilhit10
I don't get this thread. Are we bragging about ours cars, doing penis comparisons, fixing personal finances, or trying to fix the car?

It to me sounds like the clutch, but wouldn't this be obvious to you? Other wise leak in the boost, lack of fuel....etc. Vacuum leak anyone? Lets step back and look at something simple, but it gets into the boost though.. Have you checked the basics? If you don't know how, I am sure someone on here would be more than willing to.

I would love to open a track just to get all over you on it to settle this stuff. Have fun and enjoy some friendly competition! Then again, I am just a 32 year old man, driving an old slow BMW's. I am sure you car is not as fast as my e36 M3 or my e39 M5 in its CURRENT condition. See thats the funny key. I am sure it will be faster once its fixed.

How about a promise to not drag race, if we help fix the car.
Adam
hey guy...you shut your mouth when youre talking to me!!!
Old 06-10-2011, 11:25 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by CHUBBS_09
hey guy...you shut your mouth when youre talking to me!!!
Damn right!! No one is allowed to be helpful or positive, second rule of driven. Nobody cares about your stupid E36 anyway.
Old 06-13-2011, 11:21 AM
Registered Member

wilhit10 has disabled reputation

I am sorry that I have a car that never breaks down (my e36 M3, f no on the m5). As I digress. I am sorry I talked about you(dammit it sucks getting old and slow), was being positive, and was trying to be helpful.

Here is my attempt to fit in .

I will try to purchase some stickers, get some fart pipes, and curse on here. I will also get some cheap fake JDM parts to make my car actually perform less, handle worse, and be able to break down better...but not brake better. I love to curse though. Am I getting better at using this board yet? I will also buy a car that is worth 2k, and through 10k in parts into it. Who needs paint, spray cans will work! I will even add a wing on the back of a FWD car. The more the better. In fact the rims will costs more than the car. Who cares about the tires on the car, as long as they look good! Last point of my upgrade....

You guys probably love the e46 M3, it's cheaply made, and handles like having sex with a condom on. Then again, most of you can only imagine having sex with a condom.....I can't imagine getting laid in a primed 92 civic with a turbo on it.

See, I meant none of this...Hopefully, some of you guys can get a good chuckle out of it. Stereotyping is fun..Have at me and my Ken mobile. E36 M3 convertible...
Adam(and yes I said chuckle, and chuckle about that).
Old 06-13-2011, 11:32 AM
HNIC

Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker.

Originally Posted by wilhit10
I am sorry that I have a car that never breaks down (my e36 M3, f no on the m5). As I digress. I am sorry I talked about you(dammit it sucks getting old and slow), was being positive, and was trying to be helpful.

Here is my attempt to fit in .

I will try to purchase some stickers, get some fart pipes, and curse on here. I will also get some cheap fake JDM parts to make my car actually perform less, handle worse, and be able to break down better...but not brake better. I love to curse though. Am I getting better at using this board yet? I will also buy a car that is worth 2k, and through 10k in parts into it. Who needs paint, spray cans will work! I will even add a wing on the back of a FWD car. The more the better. In fact the rims will costs more than the car. Who cares about the tires on the car, as long as they look good! Last point of my upgrade....

You guys probably love the e46 M3, it's cheaply made, and handles like having sex with a condom on. Then again, most of you can only imagine having sex with a condom.....I can't imagine getting laid in a primed 92 civic with a turbo on it.

See, I meant none of this...Hopefully, some of you guys can get a good chuckle out of it. Stereotyping is fun..Have at me and my Ken mobile. E36 M3 convertible...
Adam(and yes I said chuckle, and chuckle about that).
Get out of here with your fgtmobilebmw.

wait i own one too. fuck.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:52 PM
Lemonparty.org

CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09

you're dumbass bought the car...thats what you did
Old 06-13-2011, 12:54 PM
HNIC

Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker.

Originally Posted by CHUBBS_09
you're dumbass bought the car...thats what you did
WUT.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:57 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

There is an insufficient amount of piss blasting going on in here.

Quick Reply: can someone tell me what i did to my car please?