Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Carne Asada Fries

Old 04-07-2009, 08:58 AM
I have a 20 valve...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx
Default Re: Carne Asada Fries

Originally Posted by Jus_dubin
i have an extremely hard time believing this.
its sad but true. I've tried a number of hole in the wall joints and none of them are really good- most are illegals that think they can make good food. My land lady makes better shit than them!

Now, there are a few good places- but they are in LA. Best fish tacos: 7 Mare right off Sunset and Parkman.

And mole...there is a place in Korea town that I want to make toothpaste out of there mole.
Old 04-07-2009, 10:55 AM
FREE UZI

Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas

Originally Posted by Jus_dubin
i love el gran rodeo too, mainly because i just go up there, eat some dope food, and bs with jesse the entire time lol

not to mention they have my favorite dish, and Plaza azteca does not

if you have never had this dish you have NO IDEA what you are missing

Yeah, we don't have pork chile verde but we have beef tips chile verde and beef tip chile Colorado. Seems most people haven't really read the menu throughly.

Jesses dad comes in to the holland restaurant every so often. Jesse and I are cousins.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:01 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

Originally Posted by PlazaAzteca.com
Yeah, we don't have pork chile verde but we have beef tips chile verde and beef tip chile Colorado. Seems most people haven't really read the menu throughly.

Jesses dad comes in to the holland restaurant every so often. Jesse and I are cousins.

i've tried the beef tip verde, its just not the same , actually its a funny story, because i don't order anything off the menu, i just tell jesse to make me some off the wall mexican shit, and i fell in love with the pork chilie verde.

haha, and i know you two are cousins
Old 04-07-2009, 11:00 PM
Registered Member

BIG SKEET BIG SKEET BIG SKEET BIG SKEET BIG SKEET BIG SKEET BIG SKEET BIG SKEET

yeah that dadyy diego burrito was the shit
Old 04-09-2009, 08:30 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Speedy Gonzalez

on Tidewater has a Carne Asada Fries!!! A friend of mine on facebook confirmed this.
Old 04-09-2009, 08:54 AM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Daft Punk
Speedy Gonzalez

on Tidewater has a Carne Asada Fries!!! A friend of mine on facebook confirmed this.
I'm going tonight. Not even bullshitting you. Expired inspection or not, I'm going
Old 04-09-2009, 09:55 AM
dru
GUIBO!?

dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru

Originally Posted by TRU
I'm going tonight. Not even bullshitting you. Expired inspection or not, I'm going
HAHAHAHA... that's my gf's dad's new place.. I told him to add carne asada fries to the menu and he'll get more customers. My thread introducing the place is somewhere in the 757 section.

I hope he makes em right.

here's the place for directions/menu/prices/etc

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/757-14/new-pho-mexican-place-280452/
Old 04-09-2009, 09:57 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

i work right next to it. off of Central Business park Dr.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:37 PM
c'mon

Dmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to behold

I want a 10" burrito now

fuuuuuuu-
Old 04-09-2009, 12:51 PM
DANGEROUS

REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER

Originally Posted by crxnfx
its sad but true. I've tried a number of hole in the wall joints and none of them are really good- most are illegals that think they can make good food. My land lady makes better shit than them!

Now, there are a few good places- but they are in LA. Best fish tacos: 7 Mare right off Sunset and Parkman.

And mole...there is a place in Korea town that I want to make toothpaste out of there mole.
You must have bad taste. There were TONS of places I went to and ALL of it was good and 10 times better than anything around here. Casa Guadalajara in the Gaslamp is primo.

Originally Posted by dru
HAHAHAHA... that's my gf's dad's new place.. I told him to add carne asada fries to the menu and he'll get more customers. My thread introducing the place is somewhere in the 757 section.

I hope he makes em right.

here's the place for directions/menu/prices/etc

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=280452
I might actually go there tonight.

Actually, what kind of cooks are there? It's not a bunch of asians making mexican, is it? That place "Yummy Taco" tried that shit.