Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Cell phone service...

Old 12-22-2003, 09:40 PM
emmett18

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
94b18c1 has disabled reputation

Originally posted by broncomx
so what happens when some one has a 100 dollar plan and 35 in extra's and they are late on one bill??
With a $125 limit they wont let you do that, plus with the $100 plan all the extras are free!!
Old 12-22-2003, 10:13 PM
missed....

Cell Cell

sprint is the worst service -EVER-, they have real nice phones, but other than that...ugh...it HAS gotten somewhat better but when im sitting in some of my friends houses which r like 5 miles from mine and i cant even get service in their house...that tells ya something right there.

just my .02 cents.
Old 12-22-2003, 10:26 PM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

alltel is crap... i'm stuck with it right now, but i might go with T-Mobile soon
Old 12-22-2003, 10:28 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by cell
sprint is the worst service -EVER-, they have real nice phones, but other than that...ugh...it HAS gotten somewhat better but when im sitting in some of my friends houses which r like 5 miles from mine and i cant even get service in their house...that tells ya something right there.

just my .02 cents.
I think that has more to do with being around York/Poqouson/Hampton.

I've seen just about every company lose service through most of York.

York is rather rural.

I have sprint, I've had major problems in the past, for 2-3 months on end. Typically my internet not working; but it all seems resolved and works great now.

My phone is a piece of shit though, Samsung N400. What a pile of garbage.
Old 12-23-2003, 03:07 AM
ur hot now go away

1TZ JENN has disabled reputation

i have verizon and i rarely lose signal. I had suncom and i couldnt even get signal in my fuckin house cuz of all the hotels at the oceanfront. Mike i never lose signal thru york?! Sprint has shitty costumer service. The spending limits are retarded.
Old 12-23-2003, 04:09 AM
Pre-"Crash" Member

growley growley growley growley growley growley growley growley

I had Alltell up until yesterday. It was fine and didn't really have any problems with them. I got sprint yesterday but my phone still isn't connected because my old number is being transfered. I'm sick of waiting!
Old 12-23-2003, 05:26 AM
Registered Member

93Accord2.2 is an unknown quantity at this point

lemme try to narrow this down some. Who has the better service/better PRICE aroun Virginai Beach, Chesapeake, etc.

I have NO money!!!
Old 12-23-2003, 05:32 AM
Registered Member

broncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond repute

Well what are you looking for
do you want unlimited mins if you do go with suncom
there unplan is 59.99 with a 1 year contract or 49.99 with a 2 yr contract with this plan you get unlimited mins as long as you stay in hampton roads once you leave you get 300 roaming mins

With T-mobile you can get 600 mins and unlimtied nights and weekends for 39.99 also for an extra 4.99 you can get all day friday free (actualy From thursday 9pm til monday 6 am is free)
all t-mobile (except for the regional plan) will give you nation wide coverage without the worry of having to roam.

Alltel you can get alot of mins on a local freedom plan but not get a lot of features unless you get a 49 or higher plan.
On national freedom you all the features bvut less mins and a bigger coverage area.
Old 12-23-2003, 05:34 AM
whats hood?

BLUE ICE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by cell

just my .02 cents.
yeah my parents had sprint and there phones never worked. I have verizon and i have never had a problem with the service, the only fuck up has been my phone being a peice of shit, but thats my fault for dropping it so many times.
Old 12-23-2003, 05:52 AM
FredVegas

B16ASilverHonda has a spectacular aura aboutB16ASilverHonda has a spectacular aura about

Nextel owns beeeep beeep

Quick Reply: Cell phone service...