Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Chicho's Chesapeake is OPEN! (march 23)

Old 03-28-2007, 10:45 AM
semicolonD.net

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eclpsed eclpsed
Default Re: Chicho's Chesapeake is OPEN! (march 23)

bump cause this place has the best food.. ;D
Old 03-31-2007, 08:21 AM
semicolonD.net

eclpsed eclpsed

this place has been packed everynight since they opened.. if ya havnt checked it out yet do so!!
Old 04-01-2007, 09:14 AM
Love the Lord

USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT

I had a bad experience there the other day, so bad first impression. But I might go back to try the bar.
Old 04-01-2007, 09:36 AM
semicolonD.net

eclpsed eclpsed

Originally Posted by USMCMotorT
I had a bad experience there the other day, so bad first impression. But I might go back to try the bar.
whhhat?! what happened?
Old 04-01-2007, 09:00 PM
Love the Lord

Originally Posted by eclpsed
whhhat?! what happened?
Well, my wife ordered two slices of Supreme pizza (she's pregnant) and the waitress told us it was only like a dollar something per slice. Then later on she gave us the receipt and everything and didn't even bother to tell us it was an extra dollar something a slice, making it a total of $7 something for 2 slices. Well anyways, after that we told her that she shouldve told us about adding the extra money onto it, we ended up cancelling and just ordered a large 3 topping pizza since it was only 10.99 (4 bucks extra). Then we waited awhile, then when we got the pizza it only had freaking 2 toppings. My wife is pregnant so she gets irritated easily, well I tell the guy who was cooking, some guy named Tim or something he just says sorry but I was cool with it and just asked for two garlic sauces. I like the fact that its open late and has a bar, but i may just wait awhile till I go back.
Old 04-01-2007, 10:24 PM
semicolonD.net

eclpsed eclpsed

Originally Posted by USMCMotorT
Well, my wife ordered two slices of Supreme pizza (she's pregnant) and the waitress told us it was only like a dollar something per slice. Then later on she gave us the receipt and everything and didn't even bother to tell us it was an extra dollar something a slice, making it a total of $7 something for 2 slices. Well anyways, after that we told her that she shouldve told us about adding the extra money onto it, we ended up cancelling and just ordered a large 3 topping pizza since it was only 10.99 (4 bucks extra). Then we waited awhile, then when we got the pizza it only had freaking 2 toppings. My wife is pregnant so she gets irritated easily, well I tell the guy who was cooking, some guy named Tim or something he just says sorry but I was cool with it and just asked for two garlic sauces. I like the fact that its open late and has a bar, but i may just wait awhile till I go back.

yea they are all new...infact i walked in there on friday and i didnt know anyone in the whole damn place.. lol.. give it a few days then try it again. i've had great food but the only people i've delt with at the night workers who have been there since before the store opened so they are up to speed already i think the day crew people are still learning the game. sorry to hear about your mix up tho, and grats on the kid.... (im guessing its yours..right?) ;D
Old 04-02-2007, 05:45 AM
Love the Lord

Originally Posted by eclpsed
yea they are all new...infact i walked in there on friday and i didnt know anyone in the whole damn place.. lol.. give it a few days then try it again. i've had great food but the only people i've delt with at the night workers who have been there since before the store opened so they are up to speed already i think the day crew people are still learning the game. sorry to hear about your mix up tho, and grats on the kid.... (im guessing its yours..right?) ;D
Better be mine; ha. Yea it's mine, a girl Wife is Due June 5.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:27 AM
Boner Jams

-Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal

im going this weekend.
Old 04-02-2007, 10:12 AM
i see you! ಠ_ಠ

spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta

sounds good. guess ill drop by soon, i love pizza. and i live right infront of alexandria (the neighborhood).
Old 04-03-2007, 09:29 PM
semicolonD.net

eclpsed eclpsed

Bikini Contest! Thursday April 26th!

First round april 26th, any girls interested please email them on myspace for more details.

Quick Reply: Chicho's Chesapeake is OPEN! (march 23)