Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

ChrisG's birthday party 4-5-08

Old 04-06-2008, 08:36 PM
where my killa tape

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Big D has disabled reputation
Default Re: ChrisG's birthday party 4-5-08

sorry i left so early, but i wanted to give other people a chance in cornhole.......just playing. but i was there for a bit C & C club son doin work.......................Big D
Old 04-06-2008, 08:47 PM
Team Ultraspeed

Do Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond repute

ahh shit son. umm by the end of the night i was wasted. i had so much of that cheeze dip it was reary, reary reardicuous. i touched erica's butt, 2x. i played cornhole with a bunch of guys and leaft the sweatshirt over dehr.

Chris, save that joint fo me. iight?
Old 04-06-2008, 09:23 PM
No Rep, No Respect..

NeverEnough is a jewel in the roughNeverEnough is a jewel in the roughNeverEnough is a jewel in the roughNeverEnough is a jewel in the roughNeverEnough is a jewel in the rough

Good job setting off your own car alarm from the INSIDE! HaHaHaHa! Drunk Bloopers FTW!
Old 04-07-2008, 02:15 AM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

Originally Posted by NeverEnough
The only reason you know that is the fact that you have it in the sent folder of your phone...

GOOD TIMES!!!

Drunk mods are funny!
Nah, I actually remembered for some reason. But I did check for the smilie.
I didn't even notice Corey was that bad until he left, but then again, I wasn't the best judge at the moment. OJ & EC for the win bitches...
I wasn't stumbling or anything, but was definitely not all there.
Originally Posted by Big D
sorry i left so early, but i wanted to give other people a chance in cornhole.......just playing. but i was there for a bit C & C club son doin work.......................Big D
Rob and I were holding it down until he got drunk and threw at least two of his four over the board...everytime.
Old 04-07-2008, 09:49 AM
Team Ultraspeed

Do Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond repute

Good job setting off your own car alarm from the INSIDE! HaHaHaHa! Drunk Bloopers FTW!
ahh shit son.