Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

City Bowling Tournament

Old 02-28-2005, 07:41 PM
squad up!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of
Default Re: City Bowling Tournament

hey clip.. you know of any 9'oclock leagues on monday nights at lynhaven that have open slots?
Old 02-28-2005, 07:56 PM
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch

only league i bowl is masters at lynnhaven now.

high game is 300
high set is 771
high book avg is 221

clipsnstock, whats your name??
Old 02-28-2005, 08:10 PM
Registered Member

Capster78 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by To0C0oL
hey clip.. you know of any 9'oclock leagues on monday nights at lynhaven that have open slots?
I bowl at AMF York. Just 1 night a week. That's all I can really afford right now. When I get settled somewhere Ill probably start bowling 2-3 nights a week like I use to.

I use to bowl at AMF York, and AMF denbigh 2 nights a week.

Im currently in the Lousy Bowlers Leage. Its a short non sanctioned leage. I don't have much time left here in va so I had to find somthing that would fit my time frame. Just somthing to do with my brother, sister-in-law and her brother since im leaving in june. They are not serious bowlers and Iv lost touch with all my old team mates so I joined a non serious leage.
Old 03-01-2005, 11:16 AM
WHO ELSE BOWLS?

kevdog_09 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah i bowled city tour on the 12th and 13th. I ended up in 14th place over all. I normally bowl at Pinboys at the Beach. That damn house is so hard to shoot good at.

I use Columbia balls. I use the Icon 300 and the Throttle. Both are excellent in damn heavy oil. Pinboys just loves to throw the oil out there.

Now on to the State Tournament and Then WIlliamsburg Tournament.

Are you ready MattntheHatch to take some money?
Old 03-01-2005, 12:43 PM
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch

when is state kev, you still havent told me and i need to know asap!
Old 03-01-2005, 01:35 PM
wanna lose

NO PISTONS has disabled reputation

I bowl sometime in april for state, Right now I bowl at AMF of WB on Tues. night mens commercial. Avg 208, have been bowling since i was 8 and I'm 24 so I have some years under my belt
Old 03-01-2005, 01:37 PM

slogan is an unknown quantity at this point

i bowl at the shit house... amf york :{ worst lanes on the planet hands down

i had a 194? avg comin into the season(from years past), and its dropped a lot cuz i havent bowled in 2 years, but its steadily going back up

high game 300 :} (when i was 16, 19 now) dunno my high series tbh
also ive bowled around 12 279, 278's (i hate that shit)
Old 03-01-2005, 01:59 PM
Bimmer Prick

B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU

Originally Posted by MattnTheHATch
only league i bowl is masters at lynnhaven now.

high game is 300
high set is 771
high book avg is 221

clipsnstock, whats your name??
Its Kyle Goodwin, right now I have a 213 average. I'm gonna sandbag so I can get in the 210 and uder brackets haha. When I was in those brackets I would have made $120 on a good night.
If you bowl in master's then we bowl in the same league. I bowl with joey augustine on his team.

And for toocool, i normally try to buy balls 15 even. 1-2 in. pin and 3 oz of top weight. That Hyde isn't particulary a good ball for a lot of revs that people with two fingers have. You need a nice hard pearl ball for medium to light oil. You can do a lot of research on 123bowl.com

Right now I have a Dyno-Thane (this company is the new shit) Au79. and a Triple XXX
Old 03-01-2005, 04:39 PM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ClipsnStock
Its Kyle Goodwin, right now I have a 213 average. I'm gonna sandbag so I can get in the 210 and uder brackets haha. When I was in those brackets I would have made $120 on a good night.
If you bowl in master's then we bowl in the same league. I bowl with joey augustine on his team.

And for toocool, i normally try to buy balls 15 even. 1-2 in. pin and 3 oz of top weight. That Hyde isn't particulary a good ball for a lot of revs that people with two fingers have. You need a nice hard pearl ball for medium to light oil. You can do a lot of research on 123bowl.com

Right now I have a Dyno-Thane (this company is the new shit) Au79. and a Triple XXX
this Hyde i have is 2 1/2 oz top weight, 16lbs, pin - 3in.

i think its kinda funny how i bowled my first 2 200 games in league play with a house ball.. lol...

i think i'm gonna keep the Hyde, seems i just bought it, but put it away until the summer so i can practice and not worry about learning a new ball in league.. i really wanna try putting my thumb in, but its extremly uncomfortable for me right now and not controlled..
Old 03-01-2005, 05:46 PM
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

Originally Posted by ClipsnStock

haha, we bowled you last week. im matt lamb. i bowl with nick lewis, jason saniona and harry lewis. we fuckin tore that pair up last week. 3 of us shot 700 didnt we? see you tomorrow night.

Quick Reply: City Bowling Tournament