Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

city of Norfolk can derelict my balls!!

Old 05-10-2004, 05:49 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007
Default Re: city of Norfolk can derelict my balls!!

Originally Posted by NO PISTONS
my dad had his v-bottom race boat............its 55ft long with 3 350's
Old 05-10-2004, 06:00 PM
Registered Member

Not_Blazin is an unknown quantity at this point

Put up a privacy fence. I think everyone would be able to see what's going on in your back yard/driveway with that 4 ft. chainlink fence. Good luck anyways.
Old 05-11-2004, 07:35 PM
<3's your mom

RicerJim RicerJim RicerJim RicerJim RicerJim RicerJim RicerJim RicerJim RicerJim RicerJim RicerJim

should have shot at her.......
Old 05-11-2004, 10:34 PM
Registered Member

DomesticRice has disabled reputation

I live in chesapeake, and they have the same stupid as law about too many cars in your driveway, and or trailers for that matter. For instance, my dad had his v-bottom race boat in his driveway, eventhough its 55ft long with 3 350's in it the neighbors complained about it so we moved it to a boat yard and had to pay out the ass to store it there. The best thing i could tell you is to put them cars into the backyard.
What offshore racing class does your dad race in?
Old 05-12-2004, 04:05 AM
wanna lose

NO PISTONS has disabled reputation

DomesticRice what's up. My dad never raced in any offshore races, but used just for the fun of it. It was another big toy for my dad, of course its about almost 6 years ago, we had the boat all the way up until like the winter of "00". The boat was used in offshore races all around the States, it was painted the colors of OCEANSPRAY and sponsored by them as well. Mostly white with some purple, blue shit going on and some gay cranberries up front on the port and starbor side. I wanted up to supercharge each one of the engine's but to do that we had to fuck the fuel, timming, and a bunch of other crazy shit. Still on flat water or even rough water the boat would roll between 100 and 130mph and cruise nice around 75mph.
Old 05-12-2004, 06:42 AM
kaz
Registered Member

kaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WS6
I had the same shit happen to me. I had to push the car into the garage or they would tow it.
Oh, and if you put the car in the backyard, it technically has to be in an enclosed surrounding, even if you have a privacy fence. I don't know why, but that is kinda gay since no one can see the car unless they climb up the fence and look back there.

Oh, and I had a dumbass cop accuse me of running a shop from my garage.
Just cuz I have air tools and work on my car, I automatically have a shop.
Yeah, been there done that... I had a notice for an inoperable vehicle (my brother had wrecked his car, and it was on jackstands, and he'd removed the suspension, so it was technically correct). Then I had a noise complaint called on me, but the cop was cool, and said he didn't see anything at all wrong... but then I had Zoning Ordinance come out AGAIN with a complaint I was running an auto repair shop outta my home (I own 6 cars, only 2 of which actually run at the moment, but all are 'tiddy', 'tagged', and look driveable... My wife basically told the guy some lazy ass of a neighbor of ours keeps calling for no good reason, and that we own every vehicle on the property. Guy was satisfied, and tore the complaint up.

Oh, and I have asked about working on your car... you can work on your vehicle anywhere on your property, including the middle of your front yard if you so please (as long as its not against your home owners associations policies, I don't have one thankfully), but if its inoperable for too long, you can get a notice on it. And like the others said, a car cover doesn't cut it... it has to be "out of sight", which I think is a complete joke... =( But oh well.
Old 05-12-2004, 06:56 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

It's cause your brown, Leo.

Seriously though I heard of this law, and Topless350Z's Home Owner's Association tried to pin the whole "running agarage" thing on us, too...fucking losers.
Old 05-12-2004, 07:42 AM
Registered Member

leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007

Originally Posted by MerF
It's cause your brown, Leo.
I bet you my butt cheeks are whiter than yours... I just happen to tan nicely
Old 05-12-2004, 09:40 AM
Registered Member

DomesticRice has disabled reputation

DomesticRice what's up. My dad never raced in any offshore races, but used just for the fun of it. It was another big toy for my dad, of course its about almost 6 years ago, we had the boat all the way up until like the winter of "00". The boat was used in offshore races all around the States, it was painted the colors of OCEANSPRAY and sponsored by them as well. Mostly white with some purple, blue shit going on and some gay cranberries up front on the port and starbor side. I wanted up to supercharge each one of the engine's but to do that we had to fuck the fuel, timming, and a bunch of other crazy shit. Still on flat water or even rough water the boat would roll between 100 and 130mph and cruise nice around 75mph.
My sisters ex-b/f worked for Fountain boats and has been all over the place with the race teams and probably knows that boat.
Old 05-12-2004, 09:54 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Originally Posted by leolo007
I bet you my butt cheeks are whiter than yours... I just happen to tan nicely
TMI...lol