Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

congrats to deno!!!

Old 10-19-2005, 08:53 PM
brake/steer/throttle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek
Default congrats to deno!!!

yeah, first of all, all that ran tonight were very quick!
but, i have to tip my hat to my good friend, deno, who came out to qualify in the last round and won his spot, then went on to winning the whole kit-n-kaboodle!!! good stuff!
Old 10-19-2005, 09:47 PM
My car is not cute!

Deno is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: congrats to deno!!!

Thanks Geek

I don't show up here to often but I would like to thank all my buds that showed up to support me this evening. I feel like I'm supported by team MR2, you guys are great. MR2 people, you know who you are. You guys are always there to support me and always have my back... Thanks

The car felt really good tonight other than the clutch being on it's last legs. I'll pull the tranny as soon as I'm done with my 91 I'm working on. The latest suspension setup, mostly different spring rates, really made the car hook up and feel predictable. I felt like I didn't really have any issues with the car (other than the clutch) and don't really think I could improve on it that much. It's been a lot of work to get it to where it is, I have a ton of hours in this car and it's just cool to see what it can do.

Thanks to Langley Speedway for holding these events too. It's nice to see an oval track recognize all types of cars. Thanks for taking the time to do this.

Last edited by Deno; 10-19-2005 at 09:51 PM.
Old 10-20-2005, 03:40 AM
EMF S2K

jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy

your shit is fucking fast

/end
Old 10-20-2005, 04:00 AM
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

was there a lawnmower on the track last night?

Old 10-20-2005, 04:16 AM
PJ2
Registered Member

PJ2

He was there and ready but they didn't let him run, he was set up to do a whole lap around the track and they changed their minds and didn't let him.

Deno, good job out there that was awesome, congratulations to you and a big thank you to the rest of the drivers for making it an awesome nigth at Langley. Lots of nice fast rides and good drivers.

Last edited by PJ2; 10-20-2005 at 04:18 AM.
Old 10-20-2005, 05:00 AM
www.mr2oc.com

bill strong is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Deno!!!

Those vids got me motivated to fix my clutch in my MK1.5!
Maybe next season we can see how the purple guy can do at this circle stuff!
Old 10-20-2005, 06:06 AM
RIP Chris Schader

g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x

only it sucks how u were waxing everyones ass all night and they still kept putting you on the inside. outside sux
Old 10-20-2005, 06:09 AM
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by PJ2
He was there and ready but they didn't let him run, he was set up to do a whole lap around the track and they changed their minds and didn't let him.

that sucks. brian is one of my coworkers...
Old 10-20-2005, 06:19 AM
¿Señor Member?

The Barst is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by EclipZ
only it sucks how u were waxing everyones ass all night and they still kept putting you on the inside. outside sux
He was on the outside when he beat Brady by 2 cars. I don't think it matters much where you put Deno.

Your car was running strong too last night Devon. Those new tires look like they really improved your lap times. A little more confidence inspiring than the all seasons.

You need to get to the drag strip now that you have some traction. Should be 11's no prob.

Congrats to Deno for building a great car and having the talent and the cajones to win two years in a row against some very good competition!
Old 10-20-2005, 06:31 AM
RIP Chris Schader

g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x

Originally Posted by The Barst
He was on the outside when he beat Brady by 2 cars. I don't think it matters much where you put Deno.

Your car was running strong too last night Devon. Those new tires look like they really improved your lap times. A little more confidence inspiring than the all seasons.

You need to get to the drag strip now that you have some traction. Should be 11's no prob.

Congrats to Deno for building a great car and having the talent and the cajones to win two years in a row against some very good competition!
on the run with me and him i broke loose in turn 2 in the slick shit then my ignition system was breaking down and the car wouldnt go over 5500rpm, it was doing it all night i was just lucky noone could keep up cus of the launch. if they coulda kept up i woulda been screwed cause it was breaking up so bad. im sure everyones hears my car whenever it does that shit, i hate it.

Last edited by g S x; 10-20-2005 at 06:33 AM.

Quick Reply: congrats to deno!!!