Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

congrats to deno!!!

Old 10-21-2005, 09:19 PM
White Lightning

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sho taurus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: congrats to deno!!!

I wish I would have had the inside against you. My truck sucks on the outside. I think if I would have won that coin toss, it would have been closer race than it was. Hopefully I'll get some suspension work and get it lowered some this winter and won't have too slow as much for the corners. Well that and I'll have to grow some bigger balls too. I pussy foot around the corners because I don't want to wreck my Lightning for $150. So my game plan this year was I try to make as much ground as fast as I can in straight aways and brake hard for the corners. Your shit is fast around the corners. It looks like you stay in the gas around the whole corner and never touch the brakes at all. I hope to have my Lightning handling like your MR2 next year. LOL... yeah right! But maybe I'll be a little better in the corners than I was this year. Hope to see you and run you again next year. Congrats!
Old 10-22-2005, 03:53 AM
Registered Member

new_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Deno; way to represent the MR2s.
Old 10-22-2005, 12:25 PM
old guy

roadRacer is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Deno. I remember back when you started autocrossing that car. You need to come back out sometime.
Old 10-23-2005, 12:12 PM
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by sho taurus
I wish I would have had the inside against you. My truck sucks on the outside. I think if I would have won that coin toss, it would have been closer race than it was.
I think you still would've had more than your hands full with Deno running like he was that night. You only beat me by a car in the semi-final and I totally blew the launch to shit.
Old 10-24-2005, 08:17 PM
My car is not cute!

Deno is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sho taurus
I wish I would have had the inside against you. My truck sucks on the outside. I think if I would have won that coin toss, it would have been closer race than it was.
Yeah sorry about that. I didn't want to take any risks.. I just had my sights set on getting to the finals. There is definitely a bit of a comfort in the inside lane. Plus you were looking very fast to me so I didn't want to take the gamble of trashing a lanch or something and throwing the whole thing away. Still you were smokin fast and in a truck too.