Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

cops in a neon now???

Old 10-07-2007, 09:29 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TrePound has disabled reputation
Default cops in a neon now???

dont know if its anything new, or to be worried about. but i spotted two cops in full uniform in a domestic rice neon. it had a big wing, aftermarket rims and a tip. white 4dr with a black passenger side fender. dont remember seein light anywhere visable. but i didnt get that close.

so possibly watch yours self and not mess with it, and dont mess with someone else while thats around you. btw this was at port warrick on jefferson.
Old 10-07-2007, 09:33 AM
Registered Member

SS BEEOTCH has disabled reputation
Default Re: cops in a neon now???

Was it just a tip? or an actual Muffler. Cuz if it was the actual muffler it might be a personal car, and I dont think he could pull you over, cuz his car is illegal. But I have heard of this...cops in unmarked cars that usually have rims and dark window tint. They use cars that were taken away and try to attract street racers. But from my understanding they cannot initiate the "race" and they can't have anything illegal themselves. I maybe wrong on this.
Old 10-07-2007, 09:43 AM
Desolation

Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch

Originally Posted by TrePound
dont know if its anything new, or to be worried about. but i spotted two cops in full uniform in a domestic rice neon. it had a big wing, aftermarket rims and a tip. white 4dr with a black passenger side fender. dont remember seein light anywhere visable. but i didnt get that close.

so possibly watch yours self and not mess with it, and dont mess with someone else while thats around you. btw this was at port warrick on jefferson.
Port Warwick, there is your answer.
The police are doing ALOT in there to try and control the crazy college kid population.
Old 10-07-2007, 09:48 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by SS BEEOTCH
Was it just a tip? or an actual Muffler. Cuz if it was the actual muffler it might be a personal car, and I dont think he could pull you over, cuz his car is illegal. But I have heard of this...cops in unmarked cars that usually have rims and dark window tint. They use cars that were taken away and try to attract street racers. But from my understanding they cannot initiate the "race" and they can't have anything illegal themselves. I maybe wrong on this.
i didnt get all under the car so i couldnt tell if it was just a tip or full exhaust. i figured it was a tip because modified exhaust was illegal. and yea im tryin to convence my self that noone would actually try to race this car lol, but i dont wanna see people racing other cars around this car.

it could be a personal car, but two full ufiform cops in a tuner car is a rare site. but i know thats theres a lady sheriff tha has that dumped rsx so i might be his car.
either way im just givin everybody a heads up, cause it cought me by surprise.
Old 10-07-2007, 09:58 AM
Autophobic

CivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud of

tuner car..... sounds like a pile of shit to me. I guess the lesson here is dont race on the street at all.
Old 10-07-2007, 10:13 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by CivicDuty
tuner car..... sounds like a pile of shit to me. I guess the lesson here is dont race on the street at all.
yea true.

and it wasnt actually in port warrick. but thats the only land mark i figuerd everyone would know. it was actually closer to oyster point. but could still be for the p/w issuses. cause it does get crazy out there.
Old 10-07-2007, 10:31 AM
registered derp

lolololol has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Philbert
Port Warwick, there is your answer.
The police are doing ALOT in there to try and control the crazy college kid population.

i find that statement quite funny.....crazy kids in port warwick? no way. no. freakin. way. lmao, wasnt that place supposed to initially be some chique little run away for the rich people?
Old 10-07-2007, 04:43 PM
Registered Member

Black Z-24 Black Z-24

Originally Posted by Billy_Guile
i find that statement quite funny.....crazy kids in port warwick? no way. no. freakin. way. lmao, wasnt that place supposed to initially be some chique little run away for the rich people?
It is.

They send their kids their and pay all the bills for them - so they can drink 24/7 and fail in school.
Old 10-07-2007, 05:15 PM
Registered member

1aznTT 1aznTT 1aznTT

Sounds pretty gay to me.

I think you're lying. And if you're not lying, I think it's a stupid car, with stupid drivers. Cops do not drive cars like that when performing a sting operation, you'd stupid. They wouldn't be in uniform if they were going to drive that car...that's just a contradicting statement.

And---you know what...fuck it all, you're just an idiot. That's ALL This thread tells me.

Diaf
Old 10-07-2007, 05:18 PM
Registered member

1aznTT 1aznTT 1aznTT

And after further research, I just found this thread...
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/757-14/problem-ft-eustis-201532/

You thought something blew up because your house shook? And I could have been thunder?

You're just a Obsessive Compulsive liar.

Quick Reply: cops in a neon now???