Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

corner balance anyone?

Old 06-29-2009 | 08:55 PM
I Love to Hate

B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well
Default Re: corner balance anyone?

Originally Posted by elambz
No, someone already said it was for his 09 G37, which is an ugly ass car.
i see, i see. definately not my choice either. for looks or trackablilty
Old 06-30-2009 | 06:46 AM
Registered Member

Byrdman is an unknown quantity at this point

I wanted the 370z but i needed a back seat. I was thinking long term, like having a place for a baby...Sorry i dont have pics of it on a track, but here are some pics that i posted on another forum... http://myg37.com/forums/newbie-corne...st-w-pics.html
Old 06-30-2009 | 06:58 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

if you were thinking long term, why the hell would you buy a car that is useless for babies. have you ever had one? i know for a fact that putting a child in the backseat of a coupe is no easy task.
Old 06-30-2009 | 03:50 PM
Registered Member

Byrdman is an unknown quantity at this point

No i havent tried it but I'm not a fan of 4 doors.
Old 06-30-2009 | 05:09 PM
Registered Member

B16bEJ1 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by B-Well
now that people inquire about said vehicle the op is using anger and foamage to cover up his shitbox. ahhh..... its all becoming very clear

op would be using common sense you should try it some time. not anger. and the op doesn't drive a g37 and im willing to bet the reason you think its ugly is you cant afford one.
Old 06-30-2009 | 05:24 PM
Registered Member

B16bEJ1 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Jus_dubin
if you were thinking long term, why the hell would you buy a car that is useless for babies. have you ever had one? i know for a fact that putting a child in the backseat of a coupe is no easy task.
womp womp, have you ever tried to put a baby in the back of a coupe? WTF! might be hard in a honda, but i have 2 kids a 3 year old and a 11 month old and ive have my g since 04 and never had a problem putting 1 or or both of mine back there and still drive comfortably.

now i remember why i stopped looking and posting on here this site is full of idiots and nosey ass people. call it interested if you want interested would have asked what kind of car not for what. and interested would not have said corner balancing is only for this. like i don't know why a car need to be corner balanced.

this whole site failed when it was dragva that why it was shut down. just cuz someone changed the name a little doesnt mean anything this site still is an EPIC FAIL. still the full of idiots who think they know everything about cars but order their parts from ebay. there area few on here who are kool but they lay low. and only chime in when asked. the rest of you should probably make it past the legal drinking age, and realize you suck at life.

if you are offended by this then you probably should be.
Old 06-30-2009 | 08:00 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Originally Posted by Jus_dubin
i know for a fact that putting a child in the backseat of a coupe is no easy task.
Probably almost as easy as finding wide enough tires for your wheels. I'm just saying..