Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

crazy night

Old 10-05-2003, 12:52 PM
soon to be JDM 240

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JDM DMON is an unknown quantity at this point

yea he's kool once you get to know him heh that side exhaust on his civic is sick man
Old 10-05-2003, 01:40 PM
Exhale

Gumbal Gumbal Gumbal Gumbal Gumbal Gumbal

to bad we owned him..racing up to the speed limit
Old 10-05-2003, 01:45 PM
Only Godlike

SuPa is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol definately.. hey does that kid with the blue civic and nice ass exhaust go to our school? (Hickory)
Old 10-05-2003, 06:36 PM
Exhale

yeah..his names Donald Roberts..hes a pretty cool kid. I thought his civic was gonna be fast...muwhahah my 4 door Maxima owns all of JoO..Yeah B you heard me..my max owns ur 240 too
Old 10-05-2003, 07:15 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

So...umm...you beat a GSR in an automatic '93 240? What's done to your car, if you don't mind me asking?

Also, can you please make up your mind...first you guys said:

Originally posted by SuPa
yea but when the traffic got heavy we did slow it down abit, we were pretty damn careful and i know, doing a buck ten isnt careful, but we werent weaving in and out of traffic.
...and then you said:

Originally posted by JDM DMON
doin a buck 20 racin a teggy and weaving in and out through traffic was fun as hell though
...so which is it?
Old 10-05-2003, 07:31 PM
Exhale

Um, The dumbass driving my car(JDM DMON) a 95 Maxima(automatic)..Frankencar Intake, Y-pipe, Shift kit, UDP..beat a GSR....then he was weaving thru traffic at like 110 with me in the car i was tellin him to chill but he was just driving like a moron...Supa was haulin Ass while we were racing the Integra BEFORE we hit traffic..then he slowed down...as well as Donald....but JDM DMON was weaving thru traffic.....i was quite pissed i wasnt in the mood to die last night..and we were seriously weaving in and out of traffic recklessly as hell... I coulda died and he coulda wrecked my car...it was a cool night once we met up with all the 757 guys it was cool but i was still pretty pissed off.
Old 10-05-2003, 07:48 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Originally posted by CharcoalMax
Um, The dumbass driving my car(JDM DMON) a 95 Maxima(automatic)..Frankencar Intake, Y-pipe, Shift kit, UDP..beat a GSR....then he was weaving thru traffic at like 110 with me in the car i was tellin him to chill but he was just driving like a moron...Supa was haulin Ass while we were racing the Integra BEFORE we hit traffic..then he slowed down...as well as Donald....but JDM DMON was weaving thru traffic.....i was quite pissed i wasnt in the mood to die last night..and we were seriously weaving in and out of traffic recklessly as hell... I coulda died and he coulda wrecked my car...it was a cool night once we met up with all the 757 guys it was cool but i was still pretty pissed off.
That's cool then. I just wanted to figure out who the moron was, and your friend JDM DMON is the winner.
Old 10-05-2003, 07:48 PM
soon to be JDM 240

yea uh huh you werent pissed you were scared shitless you had your eyes closed 3/4 of the time hahaha and you didnt telll me to stop you told me to keep going heh what kind of shit is that
Old 10-05-2003, 08:00 PM
i like prom.

urvtecs2slo has disabled reputation

you are a worthless piece of corn-filled shit. anyone that thinks their car should go 120 weaving in and out of traffic DESERVES to die. with that said, i hope you sign off from dragva, go out driving, and die. but do me a favor? when you die, run into the "95 automatic maxima," the "blue civic with nice ass exhaust," and the "teggy" and take them to hell with you.

and if the next words out of your mouth are "are you talking to me?"...yes, im talking to you.
Old 10-05-2003, 08:04 PM
soon to be JDM 240

shut up not everyone is a fuckin goody goody like you some people like to have some fuckin fun and so what if it was dangerous no one got hurt and I was driving the fuckin maxima

Quick Reply: crazy night