Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Creeds Airstrip: Track Planning

Old 04-18-2005, 09:33 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82
Default Re: Creeds Airstrip: Track Planning

I dont know many people that would pay 83bucks a month for a year for something that they arnt able to use. i hope im not comming off as an asshole or anything giving all my ideas. i just dont think its a good idea to have things over looked. im all up for helpin you out if you need it cause i know alot of electricians so consider that covered. but 500grand is alot of money to come up with. the best situation is that you can get an asfault company to do it for free or a really good price as a sponser. if thats the case then you would be on a roll. im sure people would be happy to help out if we can get some free track time.:-)
Old 04-18-2005, 09:59 PM
Previously Odyssey

Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime

i was actually just kidding about the idea..thats why i said but i really doubt anyone would even do it.and that it was a stupid idea....this "plan" is like the winning the mega millions...you want it to happen..but the chances are so small that it will.
Old 04-18-2005, 10:12 PM
Registered Member

roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82

well it can happen but you gotta find connections and find someone whos interested that wants to spend half a million
Old 04-19-2005, 02:22 AM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

the idea was completly shot down on autox but some good points were made.ownership.deepfreeze:WHO OWNS THIS LAND?and r we trying to buy it or use it for the weekends.i think the is should be the first thing dealt with along with the cities approval concerning curfew and noise.i think the legalities should be taken care of first before everyone goes locking in sponsership.someone on there also made a point bout the epa and pollution standards for a racetrack.just some more points to look into
Old 04-19-2005, 03:28 AM
www.anchor-room.com

UNCLEBENZ has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by spic
Umm.. this is never going to happen.

Please stop wasting everyone's time by making threads about it and getting the n00b's hopes up.

Thanks.

P P P P P P P P P P P P P P PIPEDREAM!~

and funny enough Street Motorsports and Hole shot are listed under the shop listings....hahahahahaha

Holeshot has been gone for at least a year!
Old 04-19-2005, 05:34 AM
Registered Member

DeepFreeze is an unknown quantity at this point

I keep reading alot of posts- and only 1/4 of them are even relevant to helping.

If you have connections, a friend in the VB city council or "rich associates", PM me please.

Ideas about funding are that right now, ideas. PM either BlackSRT or Myself please. We dont need Rogue people calling in randomly to folks.
Old 04-19-2005, 06:23 AM
Registered Member

BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY COPS OR PEOPLE IN THE HIGHER-UPS IN THE BEACH? I was on the phone about an hour with the clerk and we have to get the OK for this from the police before we can go thru the city.
Old 04-19-2005, 06:46 AM
Bimmer Prick

B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU

I know a retired lieutenant that works at lynnhhaven bowling alley. His name is Larry, I see him on Wednesday nights so I'll see if he has anybody he can put you guys in to contact with.
Old 04-19-2005, 06:58 AM
Registered Member

DeepFreeze is an unknown quantity at this point

updated info.
Old 04-19-2005, 07:10 AM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by UNCLEBENZ
P P P P P P P P P P P P P P PIPEDREAM!~
no way dude we're gonna make this happen c'mon guyz lets do it

Quick Reply: Creeds Airstrip: Track Planning