Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

d nick, bmc , derrick

Old 03-24-2009, 08:43 AM
S a D u B

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW
Default Re: d nick, bmc , derrick

Sorry to hear about this. A friend of mine lost their 5 year old cousin in a fire 3 weeks ago, scary stuff.

Best of luck to you.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:46 AM

nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo

glad your ok derriick..

need anything, hit me up man.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:48 AM
My Banana!

TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ

Originally Posted by H. Love
He will be staying at my house.
Good shit...
Old 03-24-2009, 08:51 AM
takin it all

HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY

Yeah he lived with his mom.

And he will be staying with a mutual friend in the denbigh area. And I think his mom will be staying at his aunts
Old 03-24-2009, 09:19 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

First off, thanks for all the text messages and calls that I got from everyone.
I got off of work and turned on my phone to 4 voicemails, 4 or 5 text messages and 3 incoming calls at one time. I love you all and if I were a girl or my name was Chad, i'd blow each and every last one of you.

Second.
Spoiler

I did very illegal things getting to my house after work. I didn't know an 04 Nissan Frontier could handle what I was throwing at it. When I pulled up and saw my house I was calm, but then I saw the look on my mothers face and lost it. She had been standing outside for 3 hours in the cold. I did the manly thing and cried like a baby. Haha. After a while, we calmed down and I was just glad that she was ok.

My mother said she smelled smoke while she was getting ready for work at around 5:30am. After looking around the house for a couple of minutes, she went across the street to get my neighbor, only to realize that the roof was on fire. If I had to guess what the cause was, I would say something got stuck in the ventilation system. We have been in that house since 97-98 and I can't remember the last time it got cleaned.

The damage is bad, the whole second story is gone. Two laptops, a brand new desktop, all of our clothing, my military medical records and a room filled with both my mother's and my military awards, medals, coins, and promotion warrants are all GONE. Fourty years worth of family photos and baby pictures, all gone. I'm still having a hard time believing that it was actually my house that went up in flames. You see it on the news all of the time and never think about it happening to you.

My mother and I are pretty much left with the clothes on our back and my truck and her car. Thankfully, we had all of our identification with the exception of.....fuck, (i just remembered my ssn card and birth certificate) awesome! My mother is taking it better than I am. Anyone that has been to my house can tell you that my mother put A LOT of work into
the house, and she took very good care of it. It breaks my heart to see all of her hard work go up in flames.

Right now we are waiting for the insurance adjuster to meet my mother at the house, and I am hitting Walmart for some undies. There is no way I am wearing James', Doug's, and definitely not Hunter's boxers. Haha. This shit sucks because I just spent between five and six hundred dollars on clothes and shoes, and I had around 300 in cash in my room waiting to go into the bank and it's all gone.

Oh well. Life goes on, my mother and I are fine, and we still have our credit cards and some cash. Again, I appreciate all of the calls and text messages.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:28 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Derrick, im glad the both of yall are ok.

Whats your paypal address? Maybe I can put something in to just help out man.

Like Spaz said, you got my number ..... Ive got truck and trailer as well when it comes that time.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:34 AM
draggin elbows

I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat

damn derrick sorry to hear about this all. but as everyones said its great both of you are allright.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:37 AM
13.5:1 Poor Mans R

Kana has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Broke Neck
Derrick, im glad the both of yall are ok.

Whats your paypal address? Maybe I can put something in to just help out man.

Like Spaz said, you got my number ..... Ive got truck and trailer as well when it comes that time.
Good idea for the paypal thing. I deff in for that, lmk!
Old 03-24-2009, 09:41 AM
takin it all

HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY

I think his paypal is derrick.nicholas@gmail.com

Check the spelling 1st
Old 03-24-2009, 09:42 AM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

I really feel for you and your mom, it is a pretty horrible situation. I hope the insurance company treats you right. Like I said earlier and everyone else has said as well, let us know if you need anything.