Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

d nick, bmc , derrick

Old 03-24-2009, 09:43 AM
I am the way.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula
Default Re: d nick, bmc , derrick

Good to hear you are OK Derrick. You got a place to stay in the city for a while if you need to get away.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:49 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Derrick... write you posessions down as you remember them. It'll help come insurance settlement time. To everyone else... the best adivce I can give you as a former insruance adjuster is this: Go get a camcorder and walk around your house taping each room and talking about the things you have. Zoom in on your major appliances and things like TVs and computers etc. Then put this in a fireproof safe or better yet a safe deposit box at the bank.

It'll help tremendously if you ever have a total loss and need help remembering what you have.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:59 AM
Do You Want More?

Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only

damn that really sucks.... anyone on here organizing a vadriven help out effort? i'll contribute!
Old 03-24-2009, 10:31 AM
sexy party!

jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester

Originally Posted by HORNY4ZORNY
I think his paypal is derrick.nicholas@gmail.com

Check the spelling 1st
it's actually.

Derrick.Nichols@gmail.com (no a in my last name)

I appreciate all the help guys.

- D.Nick
Old 03-24-2009, 10:37 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SpeedJunkie
I really feel for you and your mom, it is a pretty horrible situation. I hope the insurance company treats you right. Like I said earlier and everyone else has said as well, let us know if you need anything.
I hope they treat us right as well. We don't need any hiccups in this restoration process.
Originally Posted by Gaius Maximinus
Good to hear you are OK Derrick. You got a place to stay in the city for a while if you need to get away.
I will definitely do that after I make sure ma dukes is straight.
Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Derrick... write you posessions down as you remember them. It'll help come insurance settlement time. To everyone else... the best adivce I can give you as a former insruance adjuster is this: Go get a camcorder and walk around your house taping each room and talking about the things you have. Zoom in on your major appliances and things like TVs and computers etc. Then put this in a fireproof safe or better yet a safe deposit box at the bank.

It'll help tremendously if you ever have a total loss and need help remembering what you have.
I already started thinking about the things that i have in my room. I'm going to start a list as soon as my mind settles a little.
Originally Posted by HONDAS_ONLY
damn that really sucks.... anyone on here organizing a vadriven help out effort? i'll contribute!
That would be nice but it's not necessary. We have plenty of family and friends that are sending us money and materials. A huge vadriven thing isn't needed. Insurance should cover a lot of our things and we both filed our taxes around the same time, so we have extra money in the bank at the moment as well. Thanks!
Old 03-24-2009, 10:44 AM
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

Glad to hear that you and your mother are ok. Really sorry to hear about this, I can only imagine how much it does suck!
Old 03-24-2009, 11:40 AM

slowintegra92 slowintegra92 slowintegra92 slowintegra92 slowintegra92 slowintegra92 slowintegra92 slowintegra92 slowintegra92 slowintegra92 slowintegra92

Glad to hear you and your mother are doing as good as possible for the situation, and that your mom made it out ok...while it is hard to deal with i can only imagine, things can be replaced..a mother can not, you were very lucky even in a bad situation. Although we have not met..i too as it seems many of your friends do have a truck and large trailer..don't think twice about asking for my help when it comes time to move what is in tact. Hit me up on Pm and i will shoot you a phone number and would be glad to help!
Old 03-24-2009, 11:50 AM
Super Secret Agent

Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer

Holy shit , glad to hear that you and your mom are okay man. If you need any help with anything you have my #.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:43 PM
takin it all

HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY

Originally Posted by jester
it's actually.

Derrick.Nichols@gmail.com (no a in my last name)

I appreciate all the help guys.

- D.Nick
yeah i didnt think the last name looked right
Old 03-24-2009, 01:17 PM
not ram my shit.

RHSMIT RHSMIT RHSMIT RHSMIT RHSMIT RHSMIT RHSMIT RHSMIT RHSMIT RHSMIT RHSMIT

your house was on the news. Again as everyone else if you need somthing let me know.