Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

d nick, bmc , derrick

Old 03-25-2009, 11:10 AM
just JUMP!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lilOxj is on a distinguished road
Default Re: d nick, bmc , derrick

Hey I don't know you at all , but I have a 2500 truck and trailer if you need any help let me know, i live about 1.5 miles from you.

Chad
Old 04-02-2009, 05:35 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

UPDATE:

We removed all of the furniture that was left downstairs and put it in storage. There was an issue with the insurance company that i'd rather not get into right now, but shoot me some PM's if you know of any good lawyers. The bank is taking care of all of the damages, and the cost to rebuild the house. She is in the process of choosing a contractor to rebuild the house. I believe construction should start around May or so, and it is going to be at least 6 months before my mother is back in her home. I am in the process of saving up for a deposit on a place to rent with a friend of mine, and I should be in a place in the next month or so.

As of right now, we have to take care of the cost to replace our clothing, electronics, furniture, and the other things that we lost in the fire. Hopefully we will be greatly reimbursed with the help of a good lawyer, and a fair judge in the future.

My mother is staying with my aunt and she is doing well, and I am staying with some gay ass friends that drive the same cars. I have a shitload of school work to make up and a lot of money to save, so excuse me if I take a while to respond to you if you send me a PM or text or something.

Thanks again for your concerns and donations. My mother and I really appreciate it, and you guys are making this loss a lot less stressful for us both.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:38 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Damn man, sorry to hear about this!
Old 04-02-2009, 05:39 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

if you need anything else, please post what you need help with!
Old 04-02-2009, 08:23 AM
Registered Member

stockDB1 has disabled reputation

Hey guys, Why don't we try and do a VA driven Charity dinner to help out. I can talk to sum friends of mine because i know fudruckers does stuff like this where they donate 10% of the total earnings from a nights shift to a cause. Just sumthing to help them out because i know he said sumthing about a good lawyer. Let me know if anyone would like to helpout with this.