Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Dads group ?....you know you want to,just man up and admit it.

Old 10-02-2011, 05:06 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Dads group ?....you know you want to,just man up and admit it.

With that being said.....

Im just seeing if there is any interest in any other forum members that are stay at home dads/full time dads that want to meet up, maybe once or twice a week..at a park, go grab lunch or shit I dont care,just to bullshit, get some more social interaction for the churrens and let the parents have adult conversation too instead of being surrounded by baby/kid all day.

I work 2 days a week at the station, my wife works 5 days a week around my schedule. I go and work at the paint shop when I have the time and when she gets home from work. All the other time Im with my son, and well frankly, im running out of shit to do to keep my sanity and to keep him entertained.

We have our routine for the first part of the day, breakfast..learn his numbers and letters, german lesson for me afterward while he listens, a workout in the driveway if weather permits, grocery shopping if we need shit.

Im thinking maybe meet people at mt trashmore and go run with the kids in the strollers, meet up at the park and let the kids interact while we talk about cars, go to a slut spot and cruise for bitches. My son pulls em like nobodies business..ha..go grab lunch or whatever. Just something to switch up the routine and get to new places. Meet some people. The more people the funner it will be.

I know there are dads on the forum, how many with young kids I dont know. My son is almost 10 months now. Looking to get him meeting and interacting with more young kids and learn those ever imperative social skills.

Like most things on vadriven non car related this will probably never see the light of day and fail miserably. Just thought Id put it out there to see if anyone was up for it.

and before any of you ask...

Yes, Ive looked for other dad groups, and have tried to join several womens stay at home moms group just to get out of the house and get the kid involved with more people...but have been denied.ha. bitches dont like dudes coming up in their group........

bitches.
Old 10-02-2011, 05:09 PM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout
Default Re: Dads group ?....you know you want to,just man up and admit it.

My daughter is 18 months but I'm down for get togethers.

If you hadn't brought him to Hunt Club yet, he'd prob love it. Petting zoo and all that stuff. Brought her yesterday and she loved it.
Old 10-02-2011, 05:09 PM
Dont guess, diagnose

連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入

This actually sounds pretty damn cool. I just got a membership over at Planet Fitness too. I need to get out of the house more. Now that my son is in extended Kindergarten I have essentially nothing to do other than taking care of the house from the time they go to school till they come home.

Last edited by 連続注入; 10-02-2011 at 05:12 PM.
Old 10-02-2011, 05:12 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

Originally Posted by ufctapout
My daughter is 18 months but I'm down for get togethers.

If you hadn't brought him to Hunt Club yet, he'd prob love it. Petting zoo and all that stuff. Brought her yesterday and she loved it.
we run by there when I throw him in the stroller. I live in hunt club forrest across the street from there. I have never been in there though. Im sure itll be something we do when hes a little older and can pet shit without trying to eat it. haha.

Originally Posted by 連続注入
This actually sounds pretty damn cool. I just got a membership over at Planet Fitness too.
Im all about some fitness, most of the time he just chills in the driveway if Im doing a driveway workout and watches me flip the 200lb tire back and forth in the lawn. Id definitely be up meeting up for runs, workouts at trashmore etc. Run around that loop, hit the pull up bar, do some hill sprints up the mountain, some burpees up top, back down than some stair sprints and do it all over again. Or go and sit our asses on the bench and eat hotdogs while they play in the dirt, ha.

Last edited by MORE IMPATIENT; 10-02-2011 at 05:15 PM.
Old 10-02-2011, 05:23 PM
registered derp

lolololol has disabled reputation

you guys gonna get cool shirts and wristbands, too?

Old 10-02-2011, 05:28 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Old 10-02-2011, 05:37 PM
HNIC

Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker.

Old 10-02-2011, 05:38 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

ahahahahahahah
Old 10-02-2011, 05:39 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

I really need to get on this kid thing.
Old 10-02-2011, 05:41 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
I really need to get on this kid thing.
no you do not

Quick Reply: Dads group ?....you know you want to,just man up and admit it.