Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Dads group ?....you know you want to,just man up and admit it.

Old 10-02-2011, 05:43 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Re: Dads group ?....you know you want to,just man up and admit it.

trust me when I say this. DO IT EARLIER than you think you should.......I just turned 30,and I really wish it was 4 years ago when I was more energetic. after your early 20',before your late 20's is the best time to do it..imo..

I feel awful for the people who wait till there like 38 to have kids. or those who never have kids. Best thing in your tiny little world when they smile at you, you fucking melt...and to know that you would have no regrets and that youd kill any single person in the world if they tried to harm them is pretty cool too.

Originally Posted by Tacgnol
no you do not
see....early 20's. not ready yet.
Old 10-02-2011, 05:49 PM
Dont guess, diagnose

連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入

Hey dammit thats a good movie! My kids and I have watched it a good 10+ times LOL. Its funny how you can relate to stuff in that movie.
Old 10-02-2011, 05:50 PM
Dont guess, diagnose

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
Im all about some fitness, most of the time he just chills in the driveway if Im doing a driveway workout and watches me flip the 200lb tire back and forth in the lawn. Id definitely be up meeting up for runs, workouts at trashmore etc. Run around that loop, hit the pull up bar, do some hill sprints up the mountain, some burpees up top, back down than some stair sprints and do it all over again. Or go and sit our asses on the bench and eat hotdogs while they play in the dirt, ha.
Im gonna run from my house to the gym, work out then run back. I absolutely hate running, if I dont run I'm gonna ride my bike for a few miles, gym, ride home.
Old 10-02-2011, 05:51 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

whats real funny is how pretty much everything you heard about kids, or having kids, or anything to do with kids and you said "bullshit, whatever' too....

is absolutely true. ha.

Originally Posted by 連続注入
Im gonna run from my house to the gym, work out then run back. I absolutely hate running, if I dont run I'm gonna ride my bike for a few miles, gym, ride home.
or you could just suck it up, and do what you either arent good at...or hate doing....and then get really good at it and in really good shape without a gym and save that money...like me...just saying.

I used to hate running, than turned to liking it,than turned to loving it. Throw other workouts in there to switch it up, beats the gym every time...Dependant on what type of gym and workouts you do that is.

Last edited by MORE IMPATIENT; 10-02-2011 at 05:54 PM.
Old 10-02-2011, 05:55 PM
HNIC

Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker.

Originally Posted by 連続注入
Just keep running for a while and find a trail you like running. It makes all the difference. I use to hate running, but then I found some places I liked running and don't mind doing 10+ miles now.
Old 10-02-2011, 05:57 PM
Dont guess, diagnose

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
or you could just suck it up, and do what you either arent good at...or hate doing....and then get really good at it and in really good shape without a gym and save that money...like me...just saying.

I used to hate running, than turned to liking it,than turned to loving it. Throw other workouts in there to switch it up, beats the gym every time...Dependant on what type of gym and workouts you do that is.
Ran in the military for years, did all the running I ever care to do again LOL. Plus the gym is only $10 a month. Unlike the YMCA which is a rip IMO. Now if there was a pool available I would be all about swimming a few miles. Id do the beach but the water is cooling down already.

Plus I have asthma... :/
Old 10-02-2011, 06:02 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

ah ok. military. you are excused from running for the rest of your life....it keeps the weight off though. all Im saying.

and yea the water is getting chilly now. Eff that mess. I dont even want to go out in my fullsuit unless the waves are super amazing.

if you want a pool man, hit the rec center. 80 bucks a year and they have everything. When I do go to the gym to workout I go there beetween 9 and 2 during the weekdays. after 2 it gets real crowded. pool is huge, but if you want a lane you gotta be the elderly to it, they will swim for hours ha.
Old 10-02-2011, 06:03 PM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Im def down for some stroller runs.
Old 10-02-2011, 06:04 PM
HNIC

Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker.

This thread makes me not want to get old -___-
Old 10-02-2011, 06:08 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Word. this week is gonna be prime time to do it.I sure as shit hate running with the stroller,but I suck it up an do it anway. My running stroller doesnt have large enough wheels and slows me down so much. Ill post up a few hours before on the day I know Ill be able to do it. His sleep schedule has been all bonkers lately. Think its a growth spurt or something.He used to take 2, 2.5-3 hours naps a day and go to bed promptly at 8 and wake up at 6. Now he only wants to take 1 nap usually in the afternoon and then at like 6pm hes about ready to pass out and will sleep till 7 the next morning. Morning times before like 11 or noon work best for me.

How about you guys let me know when your available. Im available 5 days out of the week during the day, mostly during everybody elses working hours (8-5) cause if I can I go to work at the shop at nite or spend time with the wife I do.

Quick Reply: Dads group ?....you know you want to,just man up and admit it.