Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Dads group ?....you know you want to,just man up and admit it.

Old 10-03-2011, 05:48 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Re: Dads group ?....you know you want to,just man up and admit it.

doesnt matter to me, running is running. I run like an 8 minute mile without a stroller, prob a 10 with the stroller, thing slows me down so much. Im kinda beat up. I have a torn meniscus in my left knee, and a pinched nerve in my right foot, its numb and I run all clubfooted, ha. But I keep doing it , cause I mean its not gonna get any worse .well probably be right on track with each other. I supplement my lack of fast running with lots of pushups. pullups and burpees.
Old 10-03-2011, 05:51 AM
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

These meetings should be held at a bar where there is plenty of beer! Having a 6 month old girl and 2 year old boy takes it toll!! haha!
Old 10-03-2011, 05:54 AM
Registered member

conway0621 has much to be proud ofconway0621 has much to be proud ofconway0621 has much to be proud ofconway0621 has much to be proud ofconway0621 has much to be proud ofconway0621 has much to be proud ofconway0621 has much to be proud ofconway0621 has much to be proud ofconway0621 has much to be proud ofconway0621 has much to be proud ofconway0621 has much to be proud of

im in. this sounds interesting i have a 4 year old boy who is absolutely nuts and loves running around. so with that being said if you decide to go to mt trashmore let me know i live right down the street from there
Old 10-03-2011, 06:02 AM
Dont guess, diagnose

連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入

Well you know you had a good workout when all you feel like doing is puking afterwards. LOL
Old 10-03-2011, 06:27 AM
registered derp

lolololol has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 連続注入
Well you know you had a good workout when all you feel like doing is puking afterwards. LOL

yeah overheating and dehydration, along with the occasional muscle spasm = great workout. hahahaha

in all seriousness. i support this. but as a single guy with no kids, i also have the unfortunate task of making jokes about it as well. what a cruel world
Old 10-03-2011, 08:40 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

Originally Posted by 連続注入
what did you do ? just interested, will give me a gauge as too the shape you are in.

Ive thrown up like twice in my entire life, my body just doesnt really like to do it. I would have group workouts at the gym I used to go to where people would walk outside and puke most of the time,tacgnol, grant was one of them. I would be pushing it as hard or harder than them and never vomit. It is a sign for most people when they work out real hard, doesnt really happen to me though. When I feel empty is when I know I had a good workout.

I try not to eat for about 3-4 hours before a workout, and I hydrate really well beforehand.

I will be doing some trashmore run/workouts if you guys are interested in doing more than just running. I can sit my boy in the grass and he will roll around, eat dirt and play for hours. I can get in a hella workout in 20 minutes during that time, especially if there is a pullup bar and a hill/stairs to run up and a picnic table/bench to jump up on.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:42 AM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
what did you do ? just interested, will give me a gauge as too the shape you are in.

Ive thrown up like twice in my entire life, my body just doesnt really like to do it. I would have group workouts at the gym I used to go to where people would walk outside and puke most of the time,tacgnol, grant was one of them. I would be pushing it as hard or harder than them and never vomit. It is a sign for most people when they work out real hard, doesnt really happen to me though. When I feel empty is when I know I had a good workout.

I try not to eat for about 3-4 hours before a workout, and I hydrate really well beforehand.

I will be doing some trashmore run/workouts if you guys are interested in doing more than just running. I can sit my boy in the grass and he will roll around, eat dirt and play for hours. I can get in a hella workout in 20 minutes during that time, especially if there is a pullup bar and a hill/stairs to run up and a picnic table/bench to jump up on.
Only time I've ever puked from exertion was wrestling practice during HS. The shit my coach could think of to make us do was unbelievable. You thought you'd see every variation of a certain form of exercise, and he'd find a way to tweek it and make it even more grueling.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:45 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

I know the feeling...Its great though. finding that extra gnarly grind in a move you thought you knew is awesome to me. Just makes your body that much more diverse.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:46 AM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Originally Posted by Billy Guile
yeah overheating and dehydration, along with the occasional muscle spasm = great workout. hahahaha

in all seriousness. i support this. but as a single guy with no kids, i also have the unfortunate task of making jokes about it as well. what a cruel world
http://www.adopt-a-child.org/
Old 10-03-2011, 09:02 AM
registered derp

lolololol has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT

12 miles in boots with 65 pounds on your back in 2 hours and 30 minutes. try it out!

Quick Reply: Dads group ?....you know you want to,just man up and admit it.