Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Danger in Norfolk

Old 11-03-2003, 09:58 AM
#XV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold
Default Danger in Norfolk

First it's a rash of break-ins and home invasions near ODU, now a guy gets shot on NSU's campus in broad daylight in front of a bunch of students. What should people do?
Personally, I'm thinking about carrying again. I do have a concealed weapons permit, so it would be legal, but damn....why so many punks out?
Old 11-03-2003, 10:16 AM
we aint the same.

Tron can only hope to improve

dude thats crazy haven't heard anything about it in the news but stuff like that is stupid well carry if you wish i have a screwdriver in my back seat as a shank hahahah
Old 11-03-2003, 10:18 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

maybe you can undo all the screws in the gun before they shoot?

Or maybe you can just stall your car and play dead....hehe
(motorworld reference)
Old 11-03-2003, 10:21 AM
Only Godlike

SuPa is an unknown quantity at this point

hmm.. it all started off of holland rd. at super k-mart when that guy pulled a gun on me ;P

sorry i havent been on much, been around lately trying to find a job and i've finally found one, workin at AMF Bowling ally off of battlefield now ;x
Old 11-03-2003, 12:52 PM
Bootlegg

Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate

talk about news traveling fast, I heard about that in class all the way here in Virginia Tech by a girl who got text messaged from a friend from NSU. Her friend was right next to the dude when got shot in the stomach i believe and it exited out his back
Old 11-03-2003, 01:37 PM
poop

Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate

then why isnt her friend giving an description to the cops? cuse the news said nobody saw apparently?

im going to go with a guess for the descriptiong.. black male. about mid 20 in age. about 5 foot 10

i think thats like the general description in every random shooting... and they never catch the guy... geee. i wonder why? hehe
Old 11-03-2003, 01:51 PM
Registered Member

hornetsnest is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Danger in Norfolk

Originally posted by blaxican25
First it's a rash of break-ins and home invasions near ODU, now a guy gets shot on NSU's campus in broad daylight in front of a bunch of students. What should people do?
Personally, I'm thinking about carrying again. I do have a concealed weapons permit, so it would be legal, but damn....why so many punks out?
It's better to have a gun and not need one then need a gun and not have one...

And yes I have noticed the recent outbreak of shootings and other violent crimes. Hell there's MFers out there that'll rape and rob you on your doorstep or driveway. WAVY did an article about the increase in gang related crimes in hampton roads. Not all the violent crimes have been gang related, but it just proves that this is a violent world and you may need to get violent in order to ensure your survival.
Old 11-03-2003, 02:34 PM
Bootlegg

Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate

Originally posted by Crate
then why isnt her friend giving an description to the cops? cuse the news said nobody saw apparently?

im going to go with a guess for the descriptiong.. black male. about mid 20 in age. about 5 foot 10

i think thats like the general description in every random shooting... and they never catch the guy... geee. i wonder why? hehe
o no man people saw it was right in front of students, but you know how "nobody saw nothing". Or was that the point you were trying to make?
Old 11-03-2003, 02:38 PM
poop

Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate

that was the point i was trying to make... "nobody saw anything" always happens.. so then the news copy/pastes their descriptiong.
Old 11-03-2003, 03:13 PM
kosher jew

bseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these parts

man and i was gonna go to nsu but i dunno if i will now....

Quick Reply: Danger in Norfolk