Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

deadly 2 step snake on lose in gloucester

Old 03-27-2008, 02:56 PM
slowest member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these parts
Default deadly 2 step snake on lose in gloucester

this sucks. hopefully someone took it and has it and it isnt on the lose

One of the world's deadliest snakes may be on the loose in Hampton Roads.

The Gloucester County Sheriff's Department is hunting down a Fer-de-lance snake, an exotic and extremely poisonous snake that is native to South and Central America.

A man called the police crimeline around 9:30 Thursday morning to report that his snake was stolen from his car while it was parked at the Wal-Mart Supercenter in Gloucester just off Rt. 17.

You're not supposed to have venomous snakes in Gloucester unless you have a special permit. The man apparently didn't have one, so he did not want to give the police dispatcher his name.

"He advised us that he was in possession of a poisonous snake that he wasn't supposed to have," said Chief Deputy T.P. Doss of the Gloucester Sheriff's Department. "He said he had it in a plywood box with a hinge top in his car. He was at the Wal-Mart and someone stole it out of his car. It was extremely poisonous and agressive and he was afraid someone would get hurt. But as soon as the dispatcher tried to question him, he hung up. It's an unsecured line, so we have no way of contacting him. We don't know who called. We have no idea who he is."

Sure, it could be a hoax, but police say they're not taking any chances. They're offering a $1,000 reward for information.

The Fer-de-lance is nicknamed the 2-step. Why? Presumably because if you're bitten by one you'll be able to walk about two steps before you drop dead. It causes more deaths than any other reptile in the Americas. So stay away. Call 911 or 804-693-COPS, if you see it or know where it is.

And Mr. Anonymous Snake owner man...please call the crimeline again...police just want to ask you a few more questions so they can make sure no one gets hurt by this snake. You can still remain anonymous.
Old 03-27-2008, 03:15 PM
Bearded.

DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO
Default Re: deadly 2 step snake on lose in gloucester

fuck that shit.

i hate em'
Old 03-27-2008, 03:16 PM
Still spinnin'

Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n

If it's one of the world's deadliest snakes, I highly doubt someone stole it out of his car. You would have to know how to handle a snake like that to end up getting bit. He probably left his window cracked and it slithered out, either way someone probably ran it over already.
Old 03-27-2008, 03:34 PM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

O shit my gf's mom lives like 2 sec from there and my 3yr old daughter is expose to go over there tomorrow. HA looks like I am going to find a new baby sitter for tomorrow
Old 03-27-2008, 03:47 PM
Registered member

Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol

I will not be going to see Chris G anytime soon...
Old 03-27-2008, 04:46 PM
No Rep, No Respect..

NeverEnough is a jewel in the roughNeverEnough is a jewel in the roughNeverEnough is a jewel in the roughNeverEnough is a jewel in the roughNeverEnough is a jewel in the rough

Fun stuff, I can think of a few areas down here that it should be let loose in... Thin out the herd... Darwin was a wicked one...
Old 03-27-2008, 04:49 PM
LXRY STI

SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik

http://www.dailypress.com/news/dp-no...,3178934.story
Old 03-27-2008, 04:51 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by jebsurf
O shit my gf's mom lives like 2 sec from there and my 3yr old daughter is expose to go over there tomorrow. HA looks like I am going to find a new baby sitter for tomorrow
Did you just fucking say your daughter is expose to go over there????????????????????
Old 03-27-2008, 04:57 PM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Did you just fucking say your daughter is expose to go over there????????????????????
suppose to go over there fucker haha

Last edited by UrGrlGveMeDkBrn; 03-27-2008 at 05:08 PM.
Old 03-27-2008, 05:03 PM
Registered Member

Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio

Originally Posted by JDMrice07
If it's one of the world's deadliest snakes, I highly doubt someone stole it out of his car. You would have to know how to handle a snake like that to end up getting bit. He probably left his window cracked and it slithered out, either way someone probably ran it over already.
it was in a box...they could have stolen the hole box

Quick Reply: deadly 2 step snake on lose in gloucester