Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

deadly 2 step snake on lose in gloucester

Old 03-27-2008 | 05:04 PM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt
Default Re: deadly 2 step snake on lose in gloucester

Originally Posted by slimb

The Fer-de-lance is nicknamed the 2-step. Why? Presumably because if you're bitten by one you'll be able to walk about two steps before you drop dead.
oh FUCK THIS SHIT!! i go to walmart almost everyday.
Old 03-27-2008 | 05:06 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by sohc_kid
it was in a box...they could have stolen the hole box
The second article did say they stole the Whole box.
Old 03-27-2008 | 05:09 PM
Registered Member

tail_ler is an unknown quantity at this point

if you're bitten by one you'll be able to walk about two steps before you drop dead
Forget car alarms just put one of these snakes in your car. If somebody steals it they wont get too far
Old 03-27-2008 | 05:12 PM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

Originally Posted by sohc_kid
it was in a box...they could have stolen the hole box
whats a hole box? it doesnt sound very useful.
Old 03-27-2008 | 07:35 PM
not ram my shit.

RHSMIT RHSMIT RHSMIT RHSMIT RHSMIT RHSMIT RHSMIT RHSMIT RHSMIT RHSMIT RHSMIT

i heard it was a hoax.
Old 03-27-2008 | 07:48 PM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
The second article did say they stole the Whole box.
you nazi!
Old 03-28-2008 | 09:29 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

[rant]

Oh noes! Someone stole a snake and probably has it in their house as a pet, and its probably not on the loose (and if it was Gloucester is a really big place with one major road!) Everyone in coastal VA should panic and immediatly head toward the nearest evacuation route before the snake goes on a rampage and starts killing everyone in the entire county!!!! Help!!! Its scary because snakes are like serial killers in horror movies and they stalk people and kill them for pleasure.
If this snake is released into the wild, it probably won't last long in this climate, it doesn't have anything to breed with, and most likely no one will ever run into it in the wild. If it was released inside Wal-Mart, then I'd worry. Until then, all you guys are paranoid, irrational idiots. Why would you change babysitters just do your daughter doesn't have to be in the same town as a (possible hoax) that could be anywhere in hundreds of square miles of land, or more likely in someone's house as a pet. Does your babysitter like snakes, and does your babysitter like to steal things? Then get some fucking common sense and act like you have a brain.
I heard someone got shot in Virginia Beach once, so I'm never going to Virginia again and I'm telling everyone else I know not to either. Between the snake and the people with guns, that states too dangerous.

[/rant]

Last edited by Fabrik8; 03-28-2008 at 09:36 AM.
Old 03-28-2008 | 09:36 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
[rant]

Oh noes! Someone stole a snake and probably has it in their house as a pet, and its probably not on the loose (and if it was Gloucester is a really big place with one major road!) Everyone in coastal VA should panic and immediatly head toward the nearest evacuation route before the snake goes on a rampage and starts killing everyone in the entire county!!!! Help!!! Its scary because snakes are like serial killers in horror movies and they stalk people and kill them for pleasure.
If this snake is released into the wild, it probably won't last long in this climate, it doesn't have anything to breed with, and most likely no one will ever run into it in the wild. If it was released inside Wal-Mart, then I'd worry. Until then, all you guys are paranoid, irrational idiots. Why would you change babysitters just do your daughter doesn't have to be in the same town as a (possible hoax) that could be anywhere in hundreds of square miles of land, or more likely in someone's house as a pet. Does your babysitter like snakes, and does your babysitter like to steal things? Then get some fucking common sense and act like you have a brain.
I heard someone got shot in Virginia Beach once, so I'm never going to Virginia again and I'm telling everyone else I know not to either. Between the snake and the people with guns, that states too dangerous.

[/rant]
QFT
Old 03-28-2008 | 09:38 AM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
[rant]

[/rant]
i like this guy.
however, im still going to be nervously scanning the ground with my eyes when i go to wal-mart today.
Old 03-28-2008 | 09:45 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

I found a snake in my pants

Quick Reply: deadly 2 step snake on lose in gloucester