Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

dick with a zo6

Old 05-14-2008, 03:38 PM
thermal efficiency

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS
Default Re: dick with a zo6

what the fuck language was that

oh non-retired air force poquosonite, now i get it.
Old 05-14-2008, 03:41 PM
FUCK!

JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude

Originally Posted by tie fitr
Haha, reminds me of this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zdDfQrPi5Q
after that... I'm done. I can't stop laughing.
Old 05-14-2008, 03:49 PM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

Fuck yeah. That's how he does.
Old 05-14-2008, 03:59 PM
sussudio

jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod

Originally Posted by tripp985
did a burnout around a broke down van.
lol
Old 05-14-2008, 04:20 PM
Registered Member

Black Z-24 Black Z-24

Originally Posted by tripp985
any one know a guy with a silver zo6 with a personl licens plate. i saw him on saterday. yea wehel he did a buck of down shifting. and did a burnout around a broke down van. uea dick move there. and he turned and went down wythcreek.
a buck?

jr. bacon cheesburger
Old 05-14-2008, 05:04 PM
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich

Tripp985

Date of Birth:
January 24
student
Year:
Make:
honda
Model:
accord
Engine:
2.5 im exust. cold air intake.
Exterior:
body kit. rims. paint neon under car.
Interior:
keenwood resiver. 15 in sub.
Name:
cb7tuner.

^^explains a lot ^^

Also, since the guy in front of me swerved out of the way of the dumb-ass in the broke down van (in the left lane), I had to do a quick swerve and accelerate to avoid getting hit........two actions your riced-out Honda wouldn't be able to perform. I apologize if you were scared by the bad, bad noisy car. BTW, if you thought that was a burnout......you are severely deprived. Look me up sometime and I'll show you a real one.

BTW- Here is a step-by-step guide on how to heel-and-toe downshift. It will explain how to shift from fourth gear to third gear, though the technique will work for any downshift. (This is probably what you heard me doing..........all the cool guys are doing it instead of putting neon underglow on our cars)

1. Begin braking for the corner with your right foot. The location of the pedals and the size of your foot will dictate where you position your foot on the pedal, but most likely it should be canted a little to the right, closer to the throttle pedal.

2. Push in the clutch with your left foot.

3. This is the hard part. With your right foot still applying pressure to the brakes, roll the outside edge of your foot outward and downward to touch the throttle pedal. The pedal design on some cars makes this easier to do than on others. Use the outside of your right foot to blip the throttle. Blipping the throttle means temporarily raising the engine rpms to match the wheel speed. The exact amount of revs needed is dependent on a variety of factors, but it is usually between 1,000 rpm to 2,000 rpm more than the current engine rpm for a one-gear downshift.

4. Move the shifter to third gear.

5. Release the clutch with your left foot.

As you can see, "heel-and-toe" is a misnomer. It actually involves the ball of your foot and the side of your foot. We'll be the first to tell you that heel-and-toe downshifts aren't easy. We've found that a good way to practice is to just sit in your car in your garage and pretend you are doing a heel-and-toe downshift with the engine off. Keep repeating the steps until you are familiar with the process. Once you are ready, try it out for real. Most likely, your early attempts will be botched. Keep trying, though. Practice each step slowly and then work your way to making them all one, fluid motion. Skilled drivers can execute a heel-and-toe downshift in less than one second.

The trickiest part is getting the correct amount of rpms to match the new gear. If you blip the throttle too much, the engine has too much speed compared to the wheels and is forced to drop down to the wheel speed when you let out the clutch. If you don't blip the throttle enough, the engine rpms are forced to rise up. Either way, you know you didn't do it right as the car will jerk a little.

You'll also know it when you did it right. A proper heel-and-toe downshift is so smooth and so satisfying that, once done correctly, you'll find yourself using the technique all the time. The great thing is that you don't have to be a racecar driver or be on a racetrack to use it. Additionally, using the heel-and-toe downshift technique on the street can improve safety. In certain emergency situations, you might be required to brake heavily and then accelerate quickly. By heel-and-toe downshifting, your car will be in the best gear to achieve maximum acceleration.

So, let's recap. It's fun to do. It improves driving safety. It reduces the amount of powertrain wear on your car. Other than the amount of time it takes to learn, there is no downside. What more could you want?

Last edited by Rich; 05-14-2008 at 05:21 PM.
Old 05-14-2008, 05:06 PM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

paint neon under car.
WAIT, WHAT?
Old 05-14-2008, 05:07 PM
stuckn no boost mode

flydeuce is an unknown quantity at this point

wtf did that say???

i wanted to post a reply but i feel more dumb now that i have read this post.

middle school education FTW!!!
Old 05-14-2008, 05:07 PM
Registered Member

1slowxr4ti has disabled reputation

stfu hes got a zo6 not a honda so he can do what ever
Old 05-14-2008, 05:11 PM
FUCK!

JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude

I want to see a pic of this guys ride....