Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Dinwiddie Drag Strip?

Old 08-01-2006, 10:43 AM
He's like the wind

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC
Default Re: Dinwitty Drag Strip?

Originally Posted by BoostLag
mmmmk,a small percentage of cars on this website run low low 12's or better..there is no safety involved in a 13,14,and 15 second car.
So 13,14, and 15 second cars don't need seat belts or brakes or anything like that then? That's a pretty stupid generalization. I don't think with a 13-second car a driver should have to wear a helmet, but rules are rules and its not my track so I have to obey them to race there.

Keep the trash at Richmond, no need to make a decent track shitty.
Old 08-01-2006, 10:51 AM
Bowtie Bound?? ;)

Nigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MAD_DOHC
So 13,14, and 15 second cars don't need seat belts or brakes or anything like that then? That's a pretty stupid generalization. I don't think with a 13-second car a driver should have to wear a helmet, but rules are rules and its not my track so I have to obey them to race there.

Keep the trash at Richmond, no need to make a decent track shitty.

umm,the last time i went to dinwiddie..the guy tried to kick me out of the park,because i forgot to turn my fuckin Radio off in the car. The only stupid generalization being made here is from you. I never said you dont need seat belts,brakes,a windshield or anything. You are being a smart ass,and trying to take the whole thing out of context. Rules are rules..and as long as dinwiddie is anal about them..theres always gonna be people going to other tracks.

and what is this trash you speak of? you think u are on some kind of high horse?? your shit doesnt run 12s,so you dont need "Saftey" either homie.
Old 08-01-2006, 10:58 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Well, a high horsepower low 13 second car can trap above 110 mph. And a 110 mph crash without a helmet would suck. Therefore I can see where they are coming from.

And no more flaming in this thread please, or a lot of posts are going to be deleted.

Last edited by blah; 08-01-2006 at 11:03 AM.
Old 08-01-2006, 11:01 AM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

Originally Posted by BoostLag
umm,the last time i went to dinwiddie..the guy tried to kick me out of the park,because i forgot to turn my fuckin Radio off in the car. The only stupid generalization being made here is from you. I never said you dont need seat belts,brakes,a windshield or anything. You are being a smart ass,and trying to take the whole thing out of context. Rules are rules..and as long as dinwiddie is anal about them..theres always gonna be people going to other tracks.

and what is this trash you speak of? you think u are on some kind of high horse?? your shit doesnt run 12s,so you dont need "Saftey" either homie.
I always have my radio on there and so do others sitting in the pits. And you said the cars don't need safety which I pointed out is a poor generalization. That's not being a smartass, that's pointing out your mistake.

And no, I know I'm not on some high horse and yes, it will when I finally take it to the track again.

**~*~* No racial remarks, please. -Management *~*~**

Last edited by blah; 08-01-2006 at 11:27 AM.
Old 08-01-2006, 11:20 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

To each his own? If you like a classy place that goes by the rules and you won't die, then go to VMP.

If you are a bit out-of-regs for safety measures, don't really care how prepped the track and staging lanes are, and are ready to wait 6 years for 2 passes, then go to Richmond.
Old 08-01-2006, 11:42 AM
thermal efficiency

J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS
Default Re: Dinwiddie Drag Strip?

we have had some pretty different experiences at the different tracks.

i've run at natural bridge, which was by far the junkiest; richmond, where i have gone the fastest; MIR, which is a nice facility; and VMP, which is also a nice facility.

all tracks have bad nights, but i have never hooked better than i have at richmond.
Old 08-01-2006, 12:57 PM
Full Retard

tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr

We all have our own opinions. Mine is that Ricmond is great for just going to have fun. It's cheap, I got 6 runs on a street night, and it hooks good when Fast cars are racing. MIR is the best track by far in my opinion. It hooks awesome and is at sea level. The staff is great and is run very well. VMP is a nice facility, but I have never hooked there and the staff sucks. They are also kind of expensive. I have a friend that has a low 8 sec Drag radial car and he purposely tests at VMP just because it doesn't hook. He said if he can get a clean pass there, then he can hook anywhere else.
Old 08-01-2006, 02:34 PM
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

It amuses me that people will spend the time, effort, & money to get a car into sub 12's but then do not want to wear/purchase a helmet.

Why wouldnt you want a helmet on if you are going 115+ from a standstill anyways.
Old 08-02-2006, 01:59 PM
HASSELHOFF!

yllalnad yllalnad yllalnad yllalnad yllalnad yllalnad yllalnad yllalnad yllalnad yllalnad yllalnad

im a fucking fuck.
sorry for posting inaccurate info