Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Do I draw attention?

Old 08-23-2004, 05:22 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4
Default Do I draw attention?

Wheather im driving home, to work going to do my laundry someone is always trying ot f**k with me. Yesterday i didnt leave home all day because i was working on my car and for the 30mins i left my house to go get something to eat i had 3 different cars try to race me between taco bell on mercury and kings st. one car sat by my quater panel the entire time, i guess he was waiting on me to punch it. next, some dude pulls up beside me in a civic and starts to rev and jump..... next was some rocker looking like guys that pulled into a trailer park<~~~ BTW thanks for almost running me off the road you fucking asshole, non driving bastard of a bitch. Some people need to learn, because someone has a sports car doesnt mean they always want to race.. different time, location and situation yes i would of walked all three of you dummies and wouldnt look back..... but DAMN!!!! What bothers me the most is when this stuff happens and my son is in the car...some of ya'll need to grow up.
Old 08-23-2004, 05:27 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Do I draw attention?

It's because you drive a neon.
Old 08-23-2004, 05:29 AM
Wanna taste?

Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt

Originally Posted by BlackSRT4
Wheather im driving home, to work going to do my laundry someone is always trying ot f**k with me. Yesterday i didnt leave home all day because i was working on my car and for the 30mins i left my house to go get something to eat i had 3 different cars try to race me between taco bell on mercury and kings st. one car sat by my quater panel the entire time, i guess he was waiting on me to punch it. next, some dude pulls up beside me in a civic and starts to rev and jump..... next was some rocker looking like guys that pulled into a trailer park<~~~ BTW thanks for almost running me off the road you fucking asshole, non driving bastard of a bitch. Some people need to learn, because someone has a sports car doesnt mean they always want to race.. different time, location and situation yes i would of walked all three of you dummies and wouldnt look back..... but DAMN!!!! What bothers me the most is when this stuff happens and my son is in the car...some of ya'll need to grow up.
sell the SRT and buy a grand prix. that shit wont happen anymore.
Old 08-23-2004, 05:39 AM
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

Originally Posted by BlackSRT4

You just answered your own question. It's because you have a sports car. I get ricer flybys all the time but I don't even pay attention to them.
Old 08-23-2004, 05:40 AM
Cut,it,out

VTFrontier

damn ricers
Old 08-23-2004, 05:42 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Assassin
You just answered your own question. It's because you have a sports car. I get ricer flybys all the time but I don't even pay attention to them.
I dont pay attention, and after a few minutes they get the point and go about their way. what bothers me it that asshole in the 240 that almost ran me off the road and then came up beside me at like 50mph and locks up his brakes and skids right beside me, thats the stuff that bothers me.
Old 08-23-2004, 05:45 AM
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

You can always supply them with the classic middle finger or the and continue to your destination. I usually just laugh.
Old 08-23-2004, 05:48 AM
Wanna taste?

Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt

let me repeat myself...

Originally Posted by SLOW_GTP
Old 08-23-2004, 06:13 AM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

http://dragva.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63885

this is a lie too then right?
Old 08-23-2004, 06:14 AM
Registered Member

let me repeat myself...
I dont car much for pontiac gtp's. i've owned 3 ford SC v6's. 1 vortech supercharged 91 gt stang and now my SRT. it hasnt broken yet like all my past car's use to, i love my car very much and take care of it opposed to some of the other local owners.

vasponger,^^^^^that was a funny thread......

Last edited by BlackSRT4; 08-23-2004 at 06:17 AM.

Quick Reply: Do I draw attention?