Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Do I draw attention?

Old 08-23-2004, 03:48 PM
ITR prick #1...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Do I draw attention?

Originally Posted by SLOW_GTP
sell the SRT and buy a grand prix. that shit wont happen anymore.

id keep the neon....

turbocharged > supercharged
Old 08-23-2004, 03:59 PM

5speedzx3 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Fat Nick
WTF?
inside joke my bad.
Old 08-23-2004, 07:24 PM
Registered Member

Xyxyll is an unknown quantity at this point

f00l:
Yes, you're right, but there is a factor in buying a sports car that has to do with getting attention. Imagine getting a nice exotic or sports car with the brightest cleanest yellow or red paintjob. Then taking it to your friends house, to the local hangout, to the track and nobody notices you or your car at all. No "Nice car!" or "Wow, that's incredible!" Unfortunately the attention aspect goes both ways. You get the compliments, the glory, the pride, but you also get harrassed by ricers.

SloRSX:
Nah, I'm just sayin that if I'm going to get a sporty car, I'm going to have to deal with the shit attention that comes with the good attention.

slimstajimsta5:
Jimmy... You talk so much shit. Nobody made you king. Chill out.
Old 08-23-2004, 08:19 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

so you think everyone does stuff to their cars for attention? or they go and buy a sportscar for attention? sure, some do, but most people with half a brain will do stuff because they like it, not to make others happy or for the attention. if you wouldn't say such stupid shit, i wouldn't be talking shit now would i?
Old 08-23-2004, 08:27 PM
Registered Member

frenzy757 has disabled reputation

yea, just ignore them, although one guy was messing with me...just beat the hell outta them and they wont do anything anymore its kinda funny lol
Old 08-24-2004, 05:09 AM
I wupped Batmans ass

euro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to all

Funny... cuz I always feel it is the SRT-4 guys always trying to fuck with me! Every time one pulls up next to me or behind me at the light or on the highway, they always have the urge to rev and blow the crap out of the BOV. EVERY TIME!!!!

It's starting to get really old.
Old 08-24-2004, 05:53 AM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

srts can basically blow off at idle..
Old 08-24-2004, 06:01 AM
I wupped Batmans ass

euro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to all

Originally Posted by slimstajimsta5
srts can basically blow off at idle..
Every SRT-4 that comes within 20ft of my car instantaneously revs the fuck out of their engine. It's like a mating ritual or something.
Old 08-24-2004, 08:37 AM
Registered Member

S13wannabe is an unknown quantity at this point

Just don't try to throw on too many upgrades, I heard they don't handle it too well. But I don't own one or know anybody that does, so that could be BS.

Originally Posted by BlackSRT4
I dont car much for pontiac gtp's. i've owned 3 ford SC v6's. 1 vortech supercharged 91 gt stang and now my SRT. it hasnt broken yet like all my past car's use to, i love my car very much and take care of it opposed to some of the other local owners.

vasponger,^^^^^that was a funny thread......