Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

do you race with your girlfriend onboard??

Old 01-31-2004, 07:59 PM
sss conversion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
aredel417 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: do you race with your girlfriend onboard??

Originally Posted by leolo007
tonight I was out driving and had a few interesting encounters. There was an orange crx with black rims, I thought if he had some serious mods ie engine swap this would be a nice race but nooooo, I guess girl said "you push that gas pedal and we're through!!"

i know that dude; as far as i know he doesn't have anything under the hood besides the stock d15 (altho i he might of swapped something in there by now)

oh, and i used to fuck his girl (for real)
Old 01-31-2004, 10:19 PM
Registered Member

Raven02TA Raven02TA Raven02TA Raven02TA Raven02TA Raven02TA Raven02TA Raven02TA Raven02TA Raven02TA Raven02TA

Originally Posted by sexxzz28
lol...but I'm not, BIATCH!

have you found second gear yet? last time i checked when we raced you forgot to shift....
Old 02-01-2004, 04:09 PM
Honda pimpin' Teg/F2

VAbeachTegNout is an unknown quantity at this point

let me just say this, i always race no matter what, no matter who is in my car... win or loose, it's all about the fun. (more fun in ur winnin though)
but the only time she bitched at me about racing, and told me not to race, was this 4 tone civic, packed with 5 dudes, a real sausage fest... and they started talkin shit, and i got destracted by the dude in the back, and the driver took off, i didn't go to beat um cuz i was pissed and my girl was tryin to calm me down... bout 1/16 of a mile down the street they got pulled and got a dui (drove back by after an hour of crusin and saw um gettin arrested) funniest shit ever lol... so now i pick n choose my battles more, see if it's worth it.