Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

do you race with your girlfriend onboard??

Old 01-17-2004, 02:40 PM
Refugee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TripleSeis has disabled reputation

well i dunno about you guys. but most street races i get into never get over 60-70 on a road thats 45-55 anyway. also dunno about you guys but most the cars that end up messing with me are fwd or awd... so unless you got mad torque steer.........
Old 01-17-2004, 02:57 PM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

i have crazy torque steer.
Old 01-17-2004, 04:55 PM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Originally posted by import killer
i wouldntdo that at all just because if some dumbfuck pulls out infont of you and you wrech and your g/f dies and u dont just think about that one
Yeah you just need to wait a few more months until you've at least driven once on your own. Not like I'm one of those people that makes fun of people's ages, but you have no idea what you are talking about, so just don't comment.
Old 01-17-2004, 05:47 PM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

Originally posted by MerF
Yeah you just need to wait a few more months until you've at least driven once on your own. Not like I'm one of those people that makes fun of people's ages, but you have no idea what you are talking about, so just don't comment.
What are YOU talking about? It is a very good possibilty of that happening. So you think you drive like a king..that doesn't mean the person next to you cares, can drive, or is aware of your racing and using those lanes. say someone swerves over really quick..no blinkers and they didn't realize you were coming up that fast..concrete wall to the right and left...2 lane highway..the 3rd car just entered from a merge..and your little race buddy right next to you... slam on the brakes? freak out and steer to a side and hope the wall doesn't hurt so bad? Plow into the rear end of the slow moving retarded merging suv..wake up to find ur g/f's head busted open and neck snapped?
Old 01-17-2004, 06:17 PM
Ghost

Originally posted by onebadk1tty
What are YOU talking about? It is a very good possibilty of that happening. So you think you drive like a king..that doesn't mean the person next to you cares, can drive, or is aware of your racing and using those lanes. say someone swerves over really quick..no blinkers and they didn't realize you were coming up that fast..concrete wall to the right and left...2 lane highway..the 3rd car just entered from a merge..and your little race buddy right next to you... slam on the brakes? freak out and steer to a side and hope the wall doesn't hurt so bad? Plow into the rear end of the slow moving retarded merging suv..wake up to find ur g/f's head busted open and neck snapped?
Now take out every reference to racing and you will see that the very same scenario applies to anyone, racing or not. So you can now see that it doesn't matter if you are racing, eating a french fry, checking your eyeliner, what the fuck ever you were doing, this is gonna happen anyway...so why does it have to be about racing???!!!
Old 01-17-2004, 06:27 PM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

Originally posted by MerF
Now take out every reference to racing and you will see that the very same scenario applies to anyone, racing or not. So you can now see that it doesn't matter if you are racing, eating a french fry, checking your eyeliner, what the fuck ever you were doing, this is gonna happen anyway...so why does it have to be about racing???!!!
BECAUSE USUALLY THERE AREN'T 2 FUCKING MORONS FLYING UP THE INTERSTATE TRYING TO BEAT EACH OTHER IN A POINTLESS RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: and geee...maybe if you weren't racing and going so fast you can collect thoughts are react without killing people...

Last edited by notsogoodfeline; 01-17-2004 at 06:31 PM.
Old 01-17-2004, 06:31 PM
Ghost

Oh.

I won't respond anymore in this thread, I made one for the subject in SPO.
Old 01-17-2004, 06:42 PM
Registered Member

leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007

I know exactly what you paranoids freaks are talking about, I think I might now better. I have a friend who's brother is in jail because he was with his best friend out in a heavily modified 3rd gen RX7. They got in an accident hit a tree and his car was totalled and whats worse his friend died. He is in jail for involuntary murder or something like that. But my friend still loves street racing even though his brother is in jail. I guess its like any dangerous sport like skydiving or bungie jumping or whatever, people do it for the adrenaline rush. They now their lives might be in danger but they still do it because they love it. I absolutely understand if your girlfriend doesnt let you, I wouldnt do anything like that against anyones will. And definitely not put a childs life in danger and I am careful enough not to race with other cars in front or around where innocent bystanders maybe hurt. Today I was driving down hampton boulevard and raced a black gtp, no one was around and we raced till maybe 80mph but there were no cars and if we get stopped by cops then hey, yeah it sucks but thats a risk we know we are taking and we pay the consequences. I've had a drivers liscence for 10yrs already and been racing since. Never had an accident or tickets due to street racing. You just have to be smart about who, when and where you race.
Old 01-17-2004, 06:59 PM
wharlgarbl

then tell me why the fuck you were bitching about those guys not racing you b/c they had their g/fs with them?

E-FUCKING-XACTLY.
Old 01-17-2004, 07:02 PM
Ghost

Originally posted by leolo007
I have a friend who's brother is in jail because he was with his best friend out in a heavily modified 3rd gen RX7. They got in an accident hit a tree and his car was totalled and whats worse his friend died. He is in jail for involuntary murder or something like that. But my friend still loves street racing even though his brother is in jail.
Ok, so he got in a wreck in an FD, does that mean he was racing it?

Quick Reply: do you race with your girlfriend onboard??