Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Does TCC offer a photography class ?

Old 11-26-2010, 06:53 PM
C.R.E.A.M

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM
Default Re: Does TCC offer a photography class ?

first step buy the camera, second make a blog, quit yer jerb and become a professional .

people actually gave good advice on here for once. lulz
Old 11-26-2010, 08:01 PM
R.I.P B.K.H & K.D.A.

SlammedScort has disabled reputation

Get her a photography book for basics, anything else should be learned be experience.
Old 11-26-2010, 08:44 PM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

try and pay either tattrat or russian letter guy to teach her
Old 11-26-2010, 08:49 PM
OV-104

Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis

Originally Posted by jebsurf
I wouldnt let any of you clowns near my wife. Except for the few that have met her before
Old 11-26-2010, 10:01 PM
Registered Member

terrible advice has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by SlammedScort
Get her a photography book for basics, anything else should be learned be experience.
no. doing shit the wrong way over and over again only makes you good at doing the wrong shit. classes are a positive thing as long as you do not allow them to define every aspect of your photographic style. you learn the mechanics, get them down well enough that you know exactly what you're doing and focus on getting exactly the shot you want...as opposed to fiddling with shit and just hoping that it goes right.
Old 11-26-2010, 10:24 PM
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

Actually, a good book BASED on the camera she owns will help her out loads, especially how to set it up for the different types of shots shes looking for. I hear they got Dummies (no malice intended here...) books for just about every type of DLSR out there, as well as general DLSR setup and support.
Old 11-26-2010, 10:26 PM
Registered Member

terrible advice has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Delbanner
Actually, a good book BASED on the camera she owns will help her out loads, especially how to set it up for the different types of shots shes looking for. I hear they got Dummies (no malice intended here...) books for just about every type of DLSR out there, as well as general DLSR setup and support.
not disagreeing with you there. just saying that experience alone is not the recommended course for anyone serious about photography.
Old 11-27-2010, 03:06 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by Scoutn757

Originally Posted by КАТИТЬ БЕГЕМОТА
no. doing shit the wrong way over and over again only makes you good at doing the wrong shit. classes are a positive thing as long as you do not allow them to define every aspect of your photographic style. you learn the mechanics, get them down well enough that you know exactly what you're doing and focus on getting exactly the shot you want...as opposed to fiddling with shit and just hoping that it goes right.
She is pretty artistic now and thinks to take pictures of shit that I would never catch or see in that light. For example she took a picture of a tree when it snowed last year and I thought it was the dumbest thing ever . But some of my family that knows a lil about shooting stuff said how cool that was(I'm going to put picture in spoiler tag if you want to see it
Spoiler

.And that was taken with a pocket camera. But anyway yeah I see what you are saying about that. thanks

Originally Posted by Delbanner
I'm going to look into that also. Her mother and I are going in 1/2 and 1/2 on it and like I said I know nothing about cameras so I'm going to let her pick it out and then I will just pick her up one of them books. Thanks

Last edited by UrGrlGveMeDkBrn; 11-27-2010 at 03:10 AM.
Old 11-28-2010, 08:00 PM
Registered Member

Scraper Biiike is a jewel in the roughScraper Biiike is a jewel in the roughScraper Biiike is a jewel in the rough

if she does end up taking a photo class there make sure she gets tom siegmund
Old 11-29-2010, 04:50 AM
R.I.P B.K.H & K.D.A.

SlammedScort has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by jayessoh foto
Thats what the book is for. Learning the mechanics, and then going out to apply them yourself. I didn't say go grab a camera and turn the dial till you get a good picture.

Quick Reply: Does TCC offer a photography class ?