Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Dolphin fans

Old 09-07-2006, 05:13 PM
Danny@respecgarage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE
Default Dolphin fans

Any miami dolphin fans here. I went to a couple of games when I was stationed in miami. Any good places to watch the sunday games or a dolphins bar in the peninsula. npn,hr,glo, yorktown areas.
Old 09-08-2006, 12:14 PM
Japanese Disease

NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX
Default Re: Dolphin fans

i've been a dolphins fan for about 11 or 12 years. There's not really a "dolphins" specific place around here. Since we don't have a team in hampton roads alot of people(myself included) will leech off the 'Skins.

I missed the steelers game last night (good thing). The place i will usually go to is Bailey's, it's a pretty big pub connected to the Patrick Henry Mall on Jefferson. In Hampton, i will usually go to McFadens because they have a decent amount of televisions showing the games.
Old 09-08-2006, 02:51 PM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

i thought there are a couple steeler bars around the 757
Old 09-08-2006, 08:07 PM
ken
UTRASP33D

ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken

im a fins fan. try going to baxters
Old 09-08-2006, 08:08 PM
ken
UTRASP33D

to elaborate its in down town norfolk off gramby
Old 09-09-2006, 12:29 PM
Danny@respecgarage

RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE

Well since bailey's and mcfadens is close to home I may have to try oneof these two for next game.
Old 09-09-2006, 11:56 PM
Registered Member

Bustadust can only hope to improve

dolphins got robed with that challenge thing..been a dolphins fan for about 11 years
Old 09-10-2006, 06:51 AM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

but they told the coaches, that they are allowed to go out on the field to get refs attention. the refs at somepoint have to pay attention to the play, he shouldnt of taken so long and thrown the flag behind the ref
Old 09-10-2006, 07:51 AM
ken
UTRASP33D

overall it was a good game. they should have utilized the rush a little more. but for a team that as alot of new additions and this being their first full length game, i think thet looked great. culpepper is still comfortable in the hole. as he gets more comfortable and less scared about getting hit on the leg he will be a little more efficient. and to play that good of a running game against pburg i was happy
Old 09-10-2006, 07:55 AM
Japanese Disease

NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX

Originally Posted by ken
overall it was a good game. they should have utilized the rush a little more. but for a team that as alot of new additions and this being their first full length game, i think thet looked great. culpepper is still comfortable in the hole. as he gets more comfortable and less scared about getting hit on the leg he will be a little more efficient. and to play that good of a running game against pburg i was happy
exactly. it was a really good game and the former super-bowl champs were definately struggling the first 3 quarters against one of the worst teams (statistically) in the NFL last season. If they can put up this kind of fight in the opener against the Steelers i think they will atleast make it into the post-season.