Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Dos de Julio Fiesta (.. that means party, idiots.)

Old 06-29-2005, 05:20 PM
i got 5 on it

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts
Default Dos de Julio Fiesta (.. that means party, idiots.)

SloRSX's leaving for school in Michigan.

It's my birthday.

Brandon's bunny Roary has passed away.

If someone would volunteer to pick up the ****** formerly known as FR3SHT0D3F, that would be awesome. He lives about an hour from my house, so two hours round trip from here.

3136 ballahack road chesapeake va 23322

PM ME FOR DIRECTIONS

edit: for you motherfuckers that can't equate "dos de julio" to "the second of july", this is happening Saturday.

Last edited by themacuser.org; 06-30-2005 at 08:18 PM.
Old 06-29-2005, 05:22 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Dos de Julio Fiesta (.. that means party, idiots.)

God damn, another person with a July2nd Bday? Me and Brock are on that day also.
Old 06-29-2005, 05:22 PM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by TPJ
God damn, another person with a July2nd Bday? Me and Brock are on that day also.
No, mine's tommorow, but Thursday parties are fuckin' gay.

Brock is not welcome.
Old 06-29-2005, 05:23 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

HAHA. I never said anything about Brock attending. Yeah I just looked on your profile and seen that yours is tomarrow. Happy Bday, I'll be at work
Old 06-29-2005, 05:23 PM
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

cole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these parts

mines on the 6th ... and i met you both at langley so i should get an invite
Old 06-29-2005, 05:26 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

I hate you all...seriously. All the good shit happens when im away. ALWAYS. Take pictures and Ill photoshop myself into it.
Old 06-29-2005, 05:28 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

Originally Posted by BMC
I hate you all...seriously. All the good shit happens when im away. ALWAYS. Take pictures and Ill photoshop myself into it.
Parties are at night when its dark. Just pretend like you can't see yourself because of the lighting, it'll be just the same as a photoshop
Old 06-29-2005, 05:40 PM
i got 5 on it

Originally Posted by colexcore
i should get an invite
fuck yeah nig - roll out son.

I was just joking about brock, he's good humor.
Old 06-29-2005, 05:41 PM
I took that Picture

_Natchez_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo Spic if you want to have it herer you can. I have more parking and more yard,

But as at spics bring your own Coolers for your beer.
Old 06-29-2005, 05:46 PM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

Me..and my royal friend will be showing up at said party..just as long as I don't have work in the am.

Quick Reply: Dos de Julio Fiesta (.. that means party, idiots.)