Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Driven, tell me where to live

Old 11-20-2010, 12:42 PM
ATGATT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike
Default Re: Driven, tell me where to live

Originally Posted by DontPANIC
conversion vans usually mean workers.. that's what i typically look for.

that said... i work in norfolk and have yet to find a place on the southside with a garage for a decent price. while i'd live in park place, the girl, will not.
LOL, I wouldn't live in Park Place either. I'm willing to forego the southside. I don't even really like living in a city. Maybe a country park of chesapeake would do as long as it's east of 464.
Old 11-20-2010, 12:47 PM
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

Originally Posted by Malfoy
the apartments that are off of executive drive(by the coliseum town center) in hampton. the name eludes me but they are a nice spot and have garages. my friend and i paid 1400 for a 3 bedroom so im guessing a single could be 1000ish.
these?
http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate...ake-Ridge.html
Old 11-20-2010, 03:35 PM
now with less lift!

sope is a jewel in the roughsope is a jewel in the roughsope is a jewel in the roughsope is a jewel in the roughsope is a jewel in the rough

My sister and her boyfriend are lookin to have someone take over their lease cuz they are moving to snoeshoe. Rents like 825 for a two bedroom house (not connected to neighbors) with huge lot for cars in front and firepit in side yard. It's on the corn3r of Norfolk and birdneck in vb
Old 11-20-2010, 03:37 PM
ATGATT

That just failed my two most important criteria.
Old 11-20-2010, 03:54 PM
Now drives a SWagon

Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi

Well, you knowthose old Westerns where the cowboys make a run for the border?

Hampton is my Mexico.
Old 11-20-2010, 03:58 PM
ATGATT

So does that mean you think I should live in Hampton or does that mean you think I'll get in a shootout in Hampton? Maybe what I need is Poquoson?
Old 11-20-2010, 07:51 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by I Love (.)(.)
my roomate and I live in a 3 bdrm house in hampton and will be needing a roomate in exactly 3 months. we both are motor heads, have plenty of room, nice yard, and 300$ a month rent. plus utilities, in a quiet neighborhood, right near the interstate, and we are clean chill people (im 23 and he is 26). downside is we dont have a garage (have two nice sheds though). we dont have big parties at our house, but do have a pool table, big ass tv, dart board, and I have an inside dog (yellow lab).

I know it doesnt fit your exact description, but just throwing it out there. Its between magruder and coliseum drive in magruder heights.
Care to add another dog? I'll be looking to move into a house in exactly 300 months and would very much prefer roommates over fronting an ass ton of bill myself. I refuse to get rid of my pup though.

/threadjack
Old 11-20-2010, 07:53 PM
Now drives a SWagon

Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi

Originally Posted by marlinspike
So does that mean you think I should live in Hampton or does that mean you think I'll get in a shootout in Hampton? Maybe what I need is Poquoson?
Poquoson is very nice,cleanm quiet....Always yorktown too
Old 11-20-2010, 07:54 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

To Marlin -

Go with Hampton. The prices are going to be cheaper than any of the other areas around here, but it can be hit or miss. I just moved back into my parents down in Fox Hill, and its a very quiet neighborhood. They pay 1200 a month for their rent and its a big 3BR with 2 car garage and a good size yard. Theres a few other houses for rent in the neighborhood that are a tad smaller, and its definitely a nice quiet neighborhood. I walk my dog every night around 10pm and have never heard or seen anything that would make me worried.

Oddly though, its surrounded by other not so spectacular areas.
Old 11-20-2010, 08:05 PM
Registered member

DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus

Originally Posted by Z33_Taxi
Well, you knowthose old Westerns where the cowboys make a run for the border?

Hampton is my Mexico.
I lost

Quick Reply: Driven, tell me where to live