Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Driven, tell me where to live

Old 11-26-2010, 06:52 PM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22
Default Re: Driven, tell me where to live

How many of them LIVE in Norfolk vs working here?

People who arent from Norfolk are scared of Norfolk and think its like living in the south bronx or something.
Old 11-27-2010, 05:14 AM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

Originally Posted by shawn22
How many of them LIVE in Norfolk vs working here?

People who arent from Norfolk are scared of Norfolk and think its like living in the south bronx or something.
There are parts of it that can be pretty messed up. I went to ODU back before they started kicking out all the darkies from the surrounding area. Door to door weed salesmen, 11 year olds walking around at 1 in the morning on a school night; brother had to run away from a group (7-8) of them walking home one night after they said "hey, lemme see your wallet" and started following him.

Marlin - If you can find a decent place to rent North of 42nd street, you're good, south not so much.

Also, HRBT southbound commute sucks in the morning, get ready to want to murder everyone.
Old 11-27-2010, 05:48 AM
CrossFit KILLS

Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r

Originally Posted by marlinspike
Whenever I am faced with a tough decision in life, I turn to Driven. I am never led astray. So, Driven, tell me where to live
- will be working in Norfolk
- will need a private garage and a place that is willing to let me work on my car in and out of the garage (don't care if it's an apt or house, just that they qualify under this rule)
- < or = $1k/mth
- am not totally opposed to crossing the HRBT, but will not deal with the midtown or downtown tunnels
- don't want to live in VA Beach.
- don't want to be burglarized

I live in a pretty shifty part of VA Bch, have never been burglarized. A lot of it is how you carry yourself. You have weapons, so maybe people happen to see that you own an AK47 when you are transfering it from your house to the car.

Most burglarys are of nessesity. Dont leave yoru garmin hanging out your window or your 50" plasma on with the windows open and you wont have to worry about it.

Chesapeake is cheap and pretty decent.

Last edited by Pharm0r; 11-27-2010 at 05:51 AM.