Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

DSM + G35c Tails?

Old 03-10-2007, 10:21 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher
Default Re: DSM + G35c Tails?

Originally Posted by NEO_WRX
i wouldn't do it. You saw how Siclike7's thread blew up when his friend put civic tails on his 240.
LOL, true, but you still got it backwards. Civic with 240 front.

i think if your really stuck on doing it, make sure you dont half ass it cuz you run out of money, save up and do it right the first time.
Old 03-10-2007, 04:38 PM
97gst 01gsr IMPORTS

97gsT01gsR has disabled reputation

I've seen the thread and saw how bad it looked (240 front end on civic). my perspective and how it should look should be pretty clean.

It's for a daily and probably going to be my car for quite some time.

Anyone good at photoshop willing to show what it'll look like on stock body not on a kit. please do so ;] i'll be trying to show how it may look on my car!

I know you get what you pay for but ridiculous high prices kills even trying to do things like this. yes yes i heard read every comment about money issues and modifying and doing it right. but not everyone is rich! yes yes it does take money to do it. and hopefully find a GOOD/decent quality shop that would be willing to "support" the evolution!

it's GST>my user name

Last edited by 97gsT01gsR; 03-10-2007 at 04:41 PM.
Old 03-10-2007, 05:00 PM
Registered Member

Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher

Originally Posted by 97gsT01gsR
I've seen the thread and saw how bad it looked (240 front end on civic). my perspective and how it should look should be pretty clean.

It's for a daily and probably going to be my car for quite some time.

Anyone good at photoshop willing to show what it'll look like on stock body not on a kit. please do so ;] i'll be trying to show how it may look on my car!

I know you get what you pay for but ridiculous high prices kills even trying to do things like this. yes yes i heard read every comment about money issues and modifying and doing it right. but not everyone is rich! yes yes it does take money to do it. and hopefully find a GOOD/decent quality shop that would be willing to "support" the evolution!

it's GST>my user name
eh, it looks so much cleaner in person, but definetly shop around for someone with experiance in doin conversions, otherwise youll end up screwin up a perfectly good 2nd gen rear end.
Old 03-10-2007, 05:01 PM
U R

neRos neRos neRos neRos neRos neRos neRos neRos neRos neRos neRos

well if you want high quality... you gotta pay high $$.... but you already know that..... good luck with that... i wanna see how it'll turn out though....

that one car with the conversion, it don't look that bad, but the kit ain't that appealing to me... heh
Old 03-10-2007, 05:07 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by neRos
well if you want high quality... you gotta pay high $$.... but you already know that..... good luck with that... i wanna see how it'll turn out though....

that one car with the conversion, it don't look that bad, but the kit ain't that appealing to me... heh
yeh, its one of those cars that you have to see in person. i was sceptical the first time i saw it in pics, but in person its a completely different car (jus need a front mount to cover the huge mouth, and to get rid of the altezzas), but its a continuos work in progress, just like you car will be. Anyway, enough about that car.

gl with the conversion, id love to see the "finished" product.
Old 03-11-2007, 10:36 PM
c'mon

Dmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by siclike7
yeh, its one of those cars that you have to see in person. i was sceptical the first time i saw it in pics, but in person its a completely different car (jus need a front mount to cover the huge mouth, and to get rid of the altezzas), but its a continuos work in progress, just like you car will be. Anyway, enough about that car.

gl with the conversion, id love to see the "finished" product.
yeah it'd be a pretty clean 240 once the civic altezzas are gone
Old 03-11-2007, 10:42 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Dmac
yeah it'd be a pretty clean 240 once the civic altezzas are gone
lol, funny guy