Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

DSM Gathering last night (Fri)...

Old 04-02-2003, 03:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ALLTRBO is an unknown quantity at this point

While we're trying to sell parts, anyone need a stock 2G AWD dp and cat, and stock sway bars? They're going in the trash if no one takes them soon.
Old 04-02-2003, 05:08 PM
Registered member

ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN

can i have the stock dp? since your gonna toss?
Old 04-02-2003, 07:13 PM
No Name Who?

Ninety7GSX has disabled reputation

i might take the sway bars off ur hands gotta see if a buddy wants them
anyone know if they are able to bolt onto a gst? I know the back doesn't have the end link mount but i can get that taken care of.
Old 04-03-2003, 01:29 PM

Yes, you can have the stock dp since i'm gonna toss. You have to take the cat too, because i'm not going to separate them. They both work fine.

I don't know if the rear bar will fit a FWD, but I looked on RMDSM's site and from what I can see, the AWD back bar doesn't look all that different from the FWD one. http://www.rernetworking.com/rmdsm/
You can take them both, with the bushings, if you want to.

Tomorrow night sound good for both of you? I'll bring them if it does.

I really wanted to sell them for a little cash, but nobody bought them, so it's better to see them go to good use, than to trash them (like my stock cat-back, it wouldn't fit in my car because I couldn't get the muffler off, so I just threw it away).
However, donations would be appreciated.

Lemme know.
Old 04-03-2003, 03:58 PM
No Name Who?

Put it up on ebay I will give him mine. He lives right around the corner from me so you won't have to lug it around.

I'll be there friday if nothing else comes up.

I will try to get my buddy with the GST to come and we can see how it looks. If it will help his body roll a tad I'm sure he would slide you something.

Last edited by Ninety7GSX; 04-03-2003 at 04:00 PM.
Old 04-03-2003, 04:41 PM
Registered member

ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN

my car is down right now..
Old 04-03-2003, 05:11 PM

Originally posted by Ninety7GSX
Put it up on ebay I will give him mine. He lives right around the corner from me so you won't have to lug it around.

I'll be there friday if nothing else comes up.

I will try to get my buddy with the GST to come and we can see how it looks. If it will help his body roll a tad I'm sure he would slide you something.
Huh? Sorry i'm confused. You told me to keep it, you'll give him yours.
Then you say bring it so you guys can see it, and he might try it and slide me something for it (if it works)??
Maybe i'm just dumb. Please explain.

ONEFLYAZN, sorry your car is down. Let me know when you can get the dp (hopefully before too long). I saw in another thread that you have a Flowmaster for sale? I'm curious, what kind? (Maybe part #?) Lemme know.

Well, i'll be there by the big sign by the mailboxes at the mall at 9 pm tomorrow night.
Anyone who shows up is cool with me. We can figure out something to do afterwards. Hopefully it'll be more than just me.
Old 04-03-2003, 05:29 PM
No Name Who?

Originally posted by ALLTRBO
Huh? Sorry i'm confused. You told me to keep it, you'll give him yours.
Then you say bring it so you guys can see it, and he might try it and slide me something for it (if it works)??
Maybe i'm just dumb. Please explain.

ONEFLYAZN, sorry your car is down. Let me know when you can get the dp (hopefully before too long). I saw in another thread that you have a Flowmaster for sale? I'm curious, what kind? (Maybe part #?) Lemme know.

Well, i'll be there by the big sign by the mailboxes at the mall at 9 pm tomorrow night.
Anyone who shows up is cool with me. We can figure out something to do afterwards. Hopefully it'll be more than just me.
Sorry for the confusion I was saying put the dp and cat on ebay. I will give him my down pipe so you can make some money and not have to lug it around.

The swaybars are for a different friend. Hopefully I can get him to come friday. If not I will be there at the least. I kinda wanna go to the track though.
Old 04-03-2003, 05:42 PM

Oh, I see. Thanks.
I don't use ebay, besides, I don't want to go through the hassle of shipping the dp and cat. It really wouldn't be much trouble to just take it with me, unless it's easier for him to get the dp from you.
I'll bring the sway bars, though.

Track? What track? I would be down for that, since it doesn't seem like that many people want to meet up. Or, we could meet up at the track instead?
Old 04-03-2003, 05:43 PM
Registered member

oh yea... 97 said i can have his dp cuz he lives like 2 mins away from me... you can just sell that stock stuff on ebay...

Quick Reply: DSM Gathering last night (Fri)...