Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

DSM guys, need some help $$$

Old 02-25-2005, 09:11 PM
I'm Herpes Free!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
turbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DSM guys, need some help $$$

Thanks a bunch for all the replies. I think it would be a good idea to have another meet and install this thing. I didn't want to tackle it by myself because I don't want my car down for more than a day. I'm not gonna broadcast what turbo I'm installing because there are certain people that I don't want to know what I have just yet. The only catch is that I need to do this during the week because I want my car up for Saturday night....
Old 02-25-2005, 09:14 PM
I'm Herpes Free!!

turbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond repute

If you guys are serious about helping me, just pm me and I'll give you all the details. I am willing to pay. Especially considering Direct wanted $350 to install it.....
Old 02-25-2005, 09:47 PM
Registered member

ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN

what turbo did you want?
Old 02-25-2005, 10:43 PM
I'm Herpes Free!!

I already have it....
Old 02-25-2005, 11:08 PM
Registered member

ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN

to be installed.
Old 02-26-2005, 03:19 PM
I'm Herpes Free!!

I'm not posting it publicly.....just yet anyways....
Old 02-26-2005, 03:27 PM
Registered Member

fish3rboi has disabled reputation

Granted installing a turbo isn't considered difficult to most of the people that responded thus far, you might want to tell the type of turbo you have so someone expecting a 14b swap doesn't show up and have to fit a 50 trim.

What family is the turbo in? Bolt-On? Mitsubishi(14b/16g)? Garrett?
Old 02-26-2005, 04:23 PM
I'm Herpes Free!!

Just pm me and I'll tell whoever....
Old 02-26-2005, 04:41 PM
I'm Herpes Free!!

Do you guys just wanna do another "meet" type thing and knock this project out? It would be great experience for everyone who wants to learn to do this stuff themselves. Just let me know if anyone wants too.....
Old 02-26-2005, 04:46 PM
Ultraspeed

kirill has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by turbo98
Do you guys just wanna do another "meet" type thing and knock this project out? It would be great experience for everyone who wants to learn to do this stuff themselves. Just let me know if anyone wants too.....
well i have the car right now, and all the stuff that needs to be put on...those of you who really want to help out and all wanna meet up and do this just reply or PM and i will send a PM with address of how to get to my house(because i cant really drive the car anywhere) and we can do it here i got some tools but im sure there are some that i wont have the ideal time would be next saturday in the morning or this monday (which is a short notice) because im off work...i work every week day besides monday and got school in the morning. PM me for more details and address, thanks.

Quick Reply: DSM guys, need some help $$$