Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

dude pulls gun on me

Old 11-12-2010, 06:21 PM
WHITE TRASH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR
Default Re: dude pulls gun on me

Originally Posted by nftuatn
hey op...im dead serious...pm the plate number to smokeybear...he can run it and see if it actually belongs to a white truck...
He could have and should have dialed #77. My guess is he didn't because he "started" it. It happens all the time.

Small world. There's this one guy I repeatedly come into contact with so random/ coincidental, I couldn't make it up. He always starts mess via road rage incidents and one escalated to hit and run ect...He calls in to "report" it and I'm ALWAYS the one that ends up responding to him. It's happened four times now. I know he's instigating the incidents, then gets all upset when it goes "to far" and wants me/ "us" to come hold his hand. He and I had a heart to heart talk the last time
Old 11-12-2010, 06:26 PM
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

Originally Posted by SMOKEYBEAR
He could have and should have dialed #77. My guess is he didn't because he "started" it. It happens all the time.
No, dude, didn't u see? VA police has no jurisdictionz over a driver with SC plates!!!!112@! The guy is untouchable!!!!
Old 11-12-2010, 06:28 PM
WHITE TRASH

SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR

Originally Posted by tucker5129
PM'd smokey
I got the PM. Give that to the officer/ Trooper that wants you to call him tomorrow. The officer/ Trooper will have you and your friend as brandishing victims on a criminal report. Will anything come of it? I don't know. You would have to be able to identify the person that brandished the pistol for it to go any further. The tag only reveals the owner of the truck. The owner may or may not have been the one that brandished the pistol.
Old 11-12-2010, 06:30 PM
breath

tucker5129 tucker5129 tucker5129 tucker5129

Originally Posted by SMOKEYBEAR

Small world. There's this one guy I repeatedly come into contact with so random/ coincidental, I couldn't make it up. He always starts mess via road rage incidents and one escalated to hit and run ect...He calls in to "report" it and I'm ALWAYS the one that ends up responding to him. It's happened four times now. I know he's instigating the incidents, then gets all upset when it goes "to far" and wants me/ "us" to come hold his hand. He and I had a heart to heart talk the last time
idk if i would call it 'initiate' when i give a slight tap on the brakes the say ' hey go around' and then another to say 'get the fuck off my ass'. dude was lookin for a fight. when ur a parking space behind some1 on the highway with you highbeams flashing with other open lanes ur out to fuck with some1
Old 11-12-2010, 06:30 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

sounds like you were weaving when you should have been bobbing
Old 11-12-2010, 06:33 PM
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

idk if i would call it 'initiate' when i give a slight tap on the brakes the say ' hey go around' and then another to say 'get the fuck off my ass'. dude was lookin for a fight. when ur a parking space behind some1 on the highway with you highbeams flashing with other open lanes ur out to fuck with some1
Wait...I just saw you said you were in the right hand lane. Hmm...I'll plus rep you later to make up for the neg I gave you I guess.
Old 11-12-2010, 06:33 PM
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom

silverado > ranger

in all cases here tonight.
Old 11-12-2010, 06:34 PM
breath

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
sounds like you were weaving when you should have been bobbing
no i think i should have weaved before i bobbed..
Old 11-12-2010, 06:35 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

no i think i should have weaved before i bobbed..
If you had just gotten out of the way, I wouldn't have had to pull out my heater. I was late to the klan meeting, and jigaboos like you hold me up. SHOCKER?? Nah, I don't think so.

Spoiler

Last edited by TATTRAT; 11-12-2010 at 06:38 PM.
Old 11-12-2010, 06:36 PM
breath

Originally Posted by marlinspike
Wait...I just saw you said you were in the right hand lane. Hmm...I'll plus rep you later to make up for the neg I gave you I guess.
yea it all started in the far right hand lane and then after some bobbing and weaving (when i should have weaved first) i ended up on his left with him in the far right hand lane

Quick Reply: dude pulls gun on me