Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

dude pulls gun on me

Old 11-12-2010, 07:21 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi
Default Re: dude pulls gun on me

maybe he knew how much neg rep you had and planned on shooting you in the face over it?
Old 11-12-2010, 07:24 PM
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

Originally Posted by ufctapout
Rubbin is Racing.

If someone pulled a gun on me I'd put him in the wall.

Fuck that bully mentality. Gives us legit people that carry a bad stigma.
He should just be glad it wasn't Richard Petty who was behind him
http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-73154109.html
(sorry, can't find a full article)
Old 11-12-2010, 07:24 PM
breath

tucker5129 tucker5129 tucker5129 tucker5129

Originally Posted by Twenty5psi
maybe he knew how much neg rep you had and planned on shooting you in the face over it?
im hopin one day ill be in the green... i need to start showin my face
Old 11-12-2010, 08:55 PM
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

Originally Posted by tucker5129
im hopin one day ill be in the green...
Not very likely the way youre going... youll be lucky enough to be ALIVE to even enjoy it.

Heres a novel concept that you should latch tenaciously onto the next time something like this happens....

If someone is acting aggressively in your rear view mirror on the road, get as far to the right as you can so he can pass you on the left. If you are already over there, LEFT OFF ON THE GAS GENTLY TO DECREASE YOUR SPEED SLOWLY. This will force the aggressive driver to decide if he wants to stay in your lane and drive slower than everyone else, or PASS YOU. If there is an exit nearby you can take that as necessary and get back on later, but unless hes a police officer, DO NOT STOP YOUR VEHICLE.

Brake-checking causes accidents to people that have nothing to do with your and your foes asshattery.
Old 11-12-2010, 09:12 PM
breath

Originally Posted by Delbanner
Not very likely the way youre going... youll be lucky enough to be ALIVE to even enjoy it.

Heres a novel concept that you should latch tenaciously onto the next time something like this happens....

If someone is acting aggressively in your rear view mirror on the road, get as far to the right as you can so he can pass you on the left. If you are already over there, LEFT OFF ON THE GAS GENTLY TO DECREASE YOUR SPEED SLOWLY. This will force the aggressive driver to decide if he wants to stay in your lane and drive slower than everyone else, or PASS YOU. If there is an exit nearby you can take that as necessary and get back on later, but unless hes a police officer, DO NOT STOP YOUR VEHICLE.

Brake-checking causes accidents to people that have nothing to do with your and your foes asshattery.
did you read anything that was said? plus tapping you brakes in not agains the law, 'following too closely' (code 46.2-816) is. tapping brakes is recomended to gain the attention of the driver (witch may not realize he is 'following too closely')

enough with the legal stuff.. u mean to tell me that if some dude has his high beam in your rear view, while up ur ass, with other open lanes, after flashing brakes u wouldnt give him a brake check?

evey body we have the citizen of the year!! i thought this sight was full of dickheads not 'dudley do right's'

delbanner just pissed me off. im goin to bed
Old 11-12-2010, 09:13 PM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

IMO the OP wasn't out of line at all.... assuming his story is accurate. If I'm in any lane other than the far left and you're on my ass you're getting a brake check.

Oh... and on the flip side if your faggot-ass is in the far left lane going the speed limit you're getting flashed or getting your arse ridden. Left lane is for 5+ over.... if you want to drive the speed limit get the fuck out of the way.... especially on Damneck and Oceana. In case you didn't look the speed limit is 55!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-12-2010, 09:16 PM
breath

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
IMO the OP wasn't out of line at all.... assuming his story is accurate. If I'm in any lane other than the far left and you're on my ass you're getting a brake check.

Oh... and on the flip side if your faggot-ass is in the far left lane going the speed limit you're getting flashed or getting your arse ridden. Left lane is for 5+ over.... if you want to drive the speed limit get the fuck out of the way.... especially on Damneck and Oceana. In case you didn't look the speed limit is 55!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what he said^^
Old 11-12-2010, 09:22 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by Cobra4B

Well, you almost beat up a senior, for touching your truck, when you almost running him over, going through a parking lot.

If people wanna drive the speed limit, then they are driving the limit. Left lane is for passing, not passing errybody cause I am a road rebel, RAWRRRRRR!!!!!
Old 11-12-2010, 09:40 PM
Banned

JDMdelsol has disabled reputation

Plus rep for you sir!!

Originally Posted by DOOM
plus you were driving a "WHITE" truck. by default he should have got over and let you speed by.

WHITE POWER
Old 11-12-2010, 10:02 PM
Žegistered Member

CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK

might have been the guy with the mouse up his ass, he was from SC
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/show...39#post6698039

Quick Reply: dude pulls gun on me