Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

dyno?

Old 09-17-2007, 08:07 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: dyno?

Originally Posted by SS2NV
Really? 800 times? holy shit! How dare i not think of such a thing as a search button. I'm so sorry to have made you read and type. Such a stressful and difficult thing for such a dumbfuck like yourself. Fuck off bitch.
Geez...someone is a little bitter that they couldn't find the search button.

It's ok....I think you need a hug
Old 09-17-2007, 08:15 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Originally Posted by NFCstang

I have a better idea.
Spoiler

Old 09-17-2007, 08:19 AM
Registered Member

SS2NV is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NFCstang

bitter? Not likely. I am just tired of not being able to post one thing on this gay forum without some idiot chiming in with some dumb comment that has no need being posted. All you ricer bitches can have fun fisting each. And all you mustang bitches, fuck you too. And moderators, you need to learn how to run a REAL website, talk to you in a year when this site is no longer running. LATER RETARDS
Old 09-17-2007, 08:23 AM
BOOBS>EVERTHING!

4drgsr 4drgsr

bitter? Not likely. I am just tired of not being able to post one thing on this gay forum without some idiot chiming in with some dumb comment that has no need being posted. All you ricer bitches can have fun fisting each. And all you mustang bitches, fuck you too. And moderators, you need to learn how to run a REAL website, talk to you in a year when this site is no longer running. LATER RETARDS
you drive an suv,yet your knocking mustang owners!!! GTFO!!! YOU OWN THE BOBO FIFTEEN YEAR LATER VERSION OF A TYPHOON,THEY WERE PIMP,YOUR SHIT ISN'T!!!AND THE RICER BITCHES COMMENT YOU FAIL!!!/ TAKE YOUR SORE VAGINA AND JUST LEAVE,LATER NOOB
Old 09-17-2007, 08:27 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by blah
All Aspects
547-2888
Old 09-17-2007, 08:29 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

talk to you in a year when this site is no longer running
LOL
Old 09-17-2007, 08:56 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Darn...you're leaving?

And this site has been around since what? Like 2002? I don't think it's going anywhere.

Besides...you being the internet genius that you are should have know that that question has been asked and answered numerous times and that most good web forums have a "search" function that allows you to find those answers

I still think you need a hug though and maybe Blah can throw in a cupcake
Old 09-17-2007, 08:57 AM
Srsly.

I want a cupcake.
Old 09-17-2007, 09:00 AM
BOOBS>EVERTHING!

4drgsr 4drgsr

Originally Posted by XCELR8
I want a cupcake.
x2 i loves soem cupcakes
Old 09-17-2007, 09:01 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Originally Posted by XCELR8
I want a cupcake.
Blah said he had some good ones....

I actually made some M&M cookies with Kerrygold Irish Butter and let me tell you what....

Them's fucking great. Good butter makes all the difference

Quick Reply: dyno?