Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

From the Dyno Inc saturday night hang out...

Old 08-28-2006, 03:54 PM
2.3MZR DISI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vinniebeachbum has disabled reputation
Default Re: From the Dyno Inc saturday night hang out...

Haha I just want to know.... since I am a nuub and all.... aren't Dynos for tuning purposes? and to compare one dyno machine to another is retarded? And secondly wasn't there a variance in fuel since some of your last dynos? Like Ethonol 85 oct or something? The guys and sometimes gal at Dyno Inc are friendly, informative, and helpful to say the least. And that damn Micah and his big head can will your car into submission giving alot more hp via brainwaves! hahahahahahah

Last edited by vinniebeachbum; 08-28-2006 at 03:56 PM.
Old 08-28-2006, 03:56 PM
Gas Killer

dizz81 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by word itz chris
Im mad I missed ya dizz, I have yet to hear a GTO at the top of 3rd.
sorry man.. with the SLP LM2's it sounds pretty good..
Old 08-28-2006, 04:03 PM
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

Originally Posted by vinniebeachbum
Haha I just want to know.... since I am a nuub and all.... aren't Dynos for tuning purposes? and to compare one dyno machine to another is retarded?
Its not retarded if the dyno is obviously off, sure you can still tune your car with it but id like to know what my car is actually putting down if im spending the money. Nobody has yet to attack the people running it, just stating the numbers are definitely wrong for the RWD option and it seems to need a calibration. Someone mentioned an SR20DET putting down 175hp, if its completely stock no boost controller or anything than that sounds about right. But 105hp? impossible unless its running like total shit/fucked up.
Old 08-28-2006, 04:59 PM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

Originally Posted by Spindrift187
Its not retarded if the dyno is obviously off, sure you can still tune your car with it but id like to know what my car is actually putting down if im spending the money. Nobody has yet to attack the people running it, just stating the numbers are definitely wrong for the RWD option and it seems to need a calibration. Someone mentioned an SR20DET putting down 175hp, if its completely stock no boost controller or anything than that sounds about right. But 105hp? impossible unless its running like total shit/fucked up.
Not attacking you by ANY means...but wasn't your 240 the one that spit the dipstick out, and sprayed oil everywhere. I may not be the best at diagnosing...but that doesn't sound too good for the car haha. I personally don't know if the dyno is off, but maybe your car IS running a bit rough??? But the staff is friendly and helpful, and most people who show up there are the same.
Old 08-28-2006, 05:01 PM
Gas Killer

that shit was blowing white smoke like crazy.. good times.. I wanted to stay to watch the turbo civic but I was the lead car for a group of people.. couldn't..
Old 08-28-2006, 05:02 PM
Hereeeeesss Beezyy!

word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris

Originally Posted by idriveahonda
Not attacking you by ANY means...but wasn't your 240 the one that spit the dipstick out, and sprayed oil everywhere. I may not be the best at diagnosing...but that doesn't sound too good for the car haha. I personally don't know if the dyno is off, but maybe your car IS running a bit rough??? But the staff is friendly and helpful, and most people who show up there are the same.
Hell no that wasnt him. He has a KA, not an SR.

Dont you feel like an ass, douche.

Last edited by word itz chris; 08-28-2006 at 05:04 PM.
Old 08-28-2006, 05:03 PM
Hereeeeesss Beezyy!

word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris

Originally Posted by dizz81
that shit was blowing white smoke like crazy.. good times.. I wanted to stay to watch the turbo civic but I was the lead car for a group of people.. couldn't..
That thing put down 240~. Then a coupler blew and I thought I was going to die. I heard the pow and expected hot oil to spray all over me.
Old 08-28-2006, 05:10 PM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

Originally Posted by word itz chris
Hell no that wasnt him. He has a KA, not an SR.

Dont you feel like an ass, douche.
No, I don't feel like an ass...the one I saw closely resembled that (from what I remember). Ooops, a mistake...whoopdee. And you aren't hard, so stop playing that you are lol.
Old 08-28-2006, 05:13 PM
Hereeeeesss Beezyy!

Well you called him out on something and it wasnt even him.

And just so you know, I am hard. Do you not know who the fuck I am? Ax somebody.
Old 08-28-2006, 05:15 PM
Gas Killer

lol

Quick Reply: From the Dyno Inc saturday night hang out...