Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

dyno tuning

Old 04-30-2008, 11:03 AM
Don't quit!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia
Default dyno tuning

I need to get tuned for all motor using a p28 with Crome.
Where is the best place to get tuned in the 757 area? If this has been covered already can someone gimmie a link?
Old 04-30-2008, 11:09 AM
Banned

1slowb18 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: dyno tuning

take it to Dyno inc, off of bird neck rd. they tune for like $150.00 an hour and they use crome and are the shit when it comes to tuning ask for tim or darius
Old 04-30-2008, 11:13 AM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

before you go and do that whole dyno inc thing, and before you have to make a thread about how your car blew up try searching in this thread, and the many others in the vendor reveiw section....

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/vendor-reviews-57/dyno-inc-issues-180086/

shad at accuracy automotive. is your best bet.

just remember you get what you pay for..... cheap dyno tuning....? hmm i think id prefer that to be money well spent not skimp on it.....
Old 04-30-2008, 11:16 AM
Banned

personal preference, and all the retards that talk about shit that happened at dyno inc are talking about shit that happened when that place opened up in like 05 don't listen to these retards, all 3 of my hondas have been tuned there with out a problem.....and you shouldn't have a problem unless your motor is a piece of shit....
Old 04-30-2008, 11:19 AM
Banned

and a dyno is a dyno, your car makes it move, and it tells you what your car is doing, the dyno does not blow your car up, or make your wheels move or your motor run, your car blows up because it can't do what you want it to, Dyno inc. is still in business for a reason......
Old 04-30-2008, 11:25 AM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

dude calm down you can still contribute to the fan basing of them all you want. im not knocking them blatantly, im being modest about it. i told him to take it how he wants.

trust me i used to work for another local shop and have seen the work and tunes that come out of there. but when 3 or 4 cars in 3 weeks came through the shop after just being picked up from dyno inc. ill pass on spreading good word for them.

all i was trying to say was id rather pay alot more then pay a cheap ass price for a cheap ass tune and not TAKE A RISK on the one thing that determines if the motor will detonate or not. TUNING IS WHAT MAKES OR BREAKS motors. and all i was talking about was TUNING.....

so dont be afraid to calm down a little bit.

but i have failed to see a negative thing said about any of shads tunes. and also...... that shop has been in busniess for quite some time..... now..... longer than dyno INC.

dont turn this into a argument. I stated my opinion which the OP was asking for as did you....... k thanks....
Old 04-30-2008, 11:31 AM
Banned

you are right i'm not trying to start an argument because i'm not going to waste my time having an argument on the internet on where to get a car tuned, thats like killing for peace, it's STUPID and i don't know who your boy is or his shop and i'm not doubting the work they do, but like i said people take their pieces of shit in there and they blow up, and who is your boy so i can check his shop out i have another hatch thats about to be done and i'm gunna need to get it tuned.....
Old 04-30-2008, 11:34 AM
da dragva kokopelli

Accuracy automotive 757-548-9227
Old 04-30-2008, 11:40 AM
Banned

word, thats whats up,after that hatch is done im gunna rip shit on the first anything that wants to go..thanks
Old 04-30-2008, 12:22 PM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Stay away from Dyno inc. Go to shad, or even Matt schue

Quick Reply: dyno tuning