Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Easy way to make money in VB

Old 04-22-2009, 05:20 PM
MARK IT ZERO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout
Default Easy way to make money in VB

Times are tough right now and I know many of us are looking for ways to come up with extra cash. Today I went and donated blood plasma for the first time. There's a place called IBR Plasma Center on Holland Road in the Chimney Hill Plaza in VB. They just opened this week. I got paid $40 for my time. When I go again in 2 days, I'll get another $50. That's $90 for about 3 hours of my time. You can go twice a week.

I'm not going to get rich doing this, but on the side of my full-time job, just going twice a week will give me enough money to cover my car payment each month.

I know this isn't for everyone, but I wanted to give you guys a heads up. As long as you can handle needles, it's a super easy way to make some extra money.

Oh and of course the plasma does good things. They make pharmaceuticals out of it that help those with cancer, hemophilia, burn victims, etc. But let's not kid each other, we're just poor and need the money.
Old 04-22-2009, 05:24 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck
Default Re: Easy way to make money in VB

They pay you in cash ?
Old 04-22-2009, 05:28 PM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Cash. You finish up from donating, you walk to the back, and there's a little checkout area. Everything's automated and they know how much you're due to receive. They hand you cold hard cash.

Also, (this one is big with me)the entire place is insanely clean. It's not some gross place with people looking for a quick buck. It's a very legitimate place and everything is very clean/sanitary. The needles they stick you with are one time/disposable and you watch them unseal them right in front of you.
Old 04-22-2009, 05:30 PM
misunderstood.

s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin

Pretty decent cash money for what you have to do. Needles aren't my thing though.
Old 04-22-2009, 05:31 PM
Im here for the beer

CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun

damn people...... anyone know a good place to donate sperm.. I say we all donate our plasma, and cum for 6months take all the loot and invest it in a VAdriven Mutual fund! LoL
Old 04-22-2009, 05:35 PM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

$90 a week... and you can go every week? Thats $4680 a year.
Old 04-22-2009, 05:37 PM
MARK IT ZERO

Like I said man, you won't get rich, but it's a way to cover my car payment every month. And it's better than doing odd-jobs. Or planting tulips like some of you jokers.
Old 04-22-2009, 05:46 PM
-Rep Legion

Broke B16 has disabled reputation

Fuck needles! I can't handle shots, I can barely handle getting my blood drawn, but for some extra dough, I think I might give it a shot, I don't know how much I can handle though. Why the 2 days later/$50 thing? Is that just when you choose to give more & why do you get $10 more?

Just curious.
Old 04-22-2009, 05:50 PM
MARK IT ZERO

One donation's worth of plasma isn't enough for them to use (for whatever they ultimately do with it). However, they can only take so much at once, so they split it into two donations and pay you more the second time as a way of enticing you to return.

You can only go twice in a 7 day period but the dollar amounts decrease if you don't go twice in the 7 day period.

So it's best to do it in some sort of schedule. I'll be going Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Old 04-22-2009, 06:24 PM
Registered Member

Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86

An alternative for this is sperm donation.

I know someone who donates cum for aids research at a Hospital in Norfolk. It is called the Conrad program. Ethnicity and other genetic inheretance does not matter. I believe it is either $30 or $50 per skeet. A simple sperm count has to be tested before you are approved though. If you smoke too much weed, you may not pass. This is the case for many people who try to donate.

They pay hundreds for healthy sperm for fertilization. This requires a larger array of testing, and there is a preference for ethnicity, mental and physical health, and other sought after traits.

Last edited by Silverbullet86; 04-22-2009 at 06:26 PM.

Quick Reply: Easy way to make money in VB