Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Easy way to make money in VB

Old 04-22-2009, 06:31 PM
Hereeeeesss Beezyy!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris
Default Re: Easy way to make money in VB

Originally Posted by Silverbullet86
An alternative for this is sperm donation.

I know someone who donates cum for aids research at a Hospital in Norfolk. It is called the Conrad program. Ethnicity and other genetic inheretance does not matter. I believe it is either $30 or $50 per skeet. A simple sperm count has to be tested before you are approved though. If you smoke too much weed, you may not pass. This is the case for many people who try to donate.

They pay hundreds for healthy sperm for fertilization. This requires a larger array of testing, and there is a preference for ethnicity, mental and physical health, and other sought after traits.
Oddly enough, I looked into all this shit, and it takes ~1 year to start giving semen.

And that plasma shit is dope. Ive been trying to do it at the IBR by me, but its in the hood, so all the nigs get there before me and they wont let me give any.
Old 04-22-2009, 06:32 PM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Originally Posted by Silverbullet86
An alternative for this is sperm donation.

I know someone who donates cum for aids research at a Hospital in Norfolk. It is called the Conrad program. Ethnicity and other genetic inheretance does not matter. I believe it is either $30 or $50 per skeet. A simple sperm count has to be tested before you are approved though. If you smoke too much weed, you may not pass. This is the case for many people who try to donate.

They pay hundreds for healthy sperm for fertilization. This requires a larger array of testing, and there is a preference for ethnicity, mental and physical health, and other sought after traits.
I guess I'm concerned about the ethics that go along with sperm donation. I'm not comfortable creating kids for money. It's just a weird concept for me. Plasma yes. Sperm no.
Old 04-22-2009, 06:35 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

from what I understand there is a place in Norfolk off of Little Creek that takes plasma as well. The used to pay $140 for first time donations. Then $75 for second return visit. Then $40 after that. You might want to look into that just for that extra $100 the first time. I will see if I can find a name for you guys.
Old 04-22-2009, 08:06 PM
Registered Member

Weldmandingo has disabled reputation

yeah ive donated at the biomat plasma center in hampton a few times easy money but it made me feel like shit afterwards i dunno. pretty easy money though
Old 04-23-2009, 06:28 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by CarsRFun
damn people...... anyone know a good place to donate sperm.. I say we all donate our plasma, and cum for 6months take all the loot and invest it in a VAdriven Mutual fund! LoL
Hmmmmm...........I will actually pay you out of my pocket to not donate that.
Old 04-23-2009, 06:37 AM
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage

PM blah, he pays me $100 for sperm donations

But seriously I had a quasi-bum friend tell me about this like 10 years ago. Apparently they all hit up the plasma donation places.
Old 04-23-2009, 06:40 AM
1505/2000

execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
from what I understand there is a place in Norfolk off of Little Creek that takes plasma as well. The used to pay $140 for first time donations. Then $75 for second return visit. Then $40 after that. You might want to look into that just for that extra $100 the first time. I will see if I can find a name for you guys.
i've driven past it if this is the place by wards corner. i'd say pass it looked like a zoo, very dirty looking and lines out the door.
Old 04-23-2009, 07:18 AM
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar

i did this in college... things to be aware of

1. fair warning, the needle is huge. 16 gauge.
2. eventually, you will get your vein nicked and end up with a massive bruise
3. if both your arms are bruised, they won't let you donate.
4. the volume they take from you is based on how much you weigh. if you're right on the line, wear light clothes/shoes so you get out of there faster.
5. there is a huge list of stuff that can exclude you from being a donor (recent tattoos, piercings, travel to certain countries, etc)
Old 04-23-2009, 11:31 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

I just paid them a visit to get all the details. Here is what I found out.

If you are a first time donar, expect to stay for about two and a half hours. They will have to prick your finger, do a white and red blood cell count. Then, they will give you a physical. This will tell them on wheather or not you can be a donar. Return donars are only about an hour or so.

They are open from Tue - Sat from 8am to 4pm You can give 2 times in a 7 day period and they have to be 3 days apart. So if you give Tues, you can give again Fri.

The money said to be given is a little wrong. So here is the actual payout.

First time donars are given $40. If you return that same week and give again, they will give you $50. Then if you come the following week, the first time you donate you will recieve $25. Then if you give a second time that week, you will get $35. If you do not give 2 times in one week then you will only get $40 the first visit and $25 each vist afterwards.

So, if you go once a week you will get $100 a month
If you go twice a week you get $240 a month
If you went twice a week for a year. You would recieve $3,120 for the year. (which I highly doubt because you will eventually get a bruised arm and they will not let you donate.)

Not to mention I think after $3000 made in a year.. you have to claim it on your taxes. Don't quote me on that but that would suck to be given a Plasma tax! LOL... Get taxed for your donations. Leave it too the government. LOL.
Old 04-23-2009, 11:33 AM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Thanks for clearing it up. New info to me as well, I figured that the first week you got paid more, but that's definitely less that I expected. Still though, very easy way to make money. I sat there browsing this really homo site called VAdriven while I was hooked up to the machine.

Quick Reply: Easy way to make money in VB