Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Easy way to make money in VB

Old 04-23-2009, 08:59 PM
LuvHonda(Lawnmowers)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON
Default Re: Easy way to make money in VB

That pay scale is laughable, and then you throw in the part about huge needles? Fuck that
Old 04-23-2009, 11:45 PM
Registered Member

Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer

Its not whats its cracked up to be. Ive been donating plasma now for about 3 months in Norfolk. They pay you 40 for the first time and then 50 the next and then after that they pay you like 15 to 25 bucks. It helps when you need to get diapers for your 6 month old daughter. Got to do what you got to do right?? On top of that you also get scars on your arms for donating so much. I look like a effing heiroin addic now lol.

Last edited by Kremer; 04-23-2009 at 11:47 PM.
Old 04-24-2009, 09:49 AM
my name is andy.

Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks

Originally Posted by Kremer
Its not whats its cracked up to be. Ive been donating plasma now for about 3 months in Norfolk. They pay you 40 for the first time and then 50 the next and then after that they pay you like 15 to 25 bucks. It helps when you need to get diapers for your 6 month old daughter. Got to do what you got to do right?? On top of that you also get scars on your arms for donating so much. I look like a effing heiroin addic now lol.
If you're having trouble putting diapers on your child you might want to stop 'going big or going home'.
Old 04-24-2009, 09:55 AM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

Originally Posted by Fiziks
If you're having trouble putting diapers on your child you might want to stop 'going big or going home'.
I have always hated that statement... It is why our country is in the finical state it is in.
Old 04-25-2009, 07:47 AM
Registered Member

Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer

Yes because I go out and buy all this stupid shit instead of taking care of my daughter. No, I was working two jobs and they both screwed me out of over $1000. So now Im selling shit to afford a lawyer to take them to court, so im dealing with that and still trying to find a job that will support my family. I "GO BIG" by doing any and everything I can to support my child. Anything else you would like to add now??
Old 04-25-2009, 02:51 PM
Registered Member

head1st4haloz is a jewel in the roughhead1st4haloz is a jewel in the roughhead1st4haloz is a jewel in the roughhead1st4haloz is a jewel in the roughhead1st4haloz is a jewel in the rough

i just died
+rep4u
Old 04-25-2009, 02:54 PM
Ohhh Snap

madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez

fiziks beat me to it
Old 04-25-2009, 05:42 PM
my name is andy.

Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks

Originally Posted by Kremer
Yes because I go out and buy all this stupid shit instead of taking care of my daughter. No, I was working two jobs and they both screwed me out of over $1000. So now Im selling shit to afford a lawyer to take them to court, so im dealing with that and still trying to find a job that will support my family. I "GO BIG" by doing any and everything I can to support my child. Anything else you would like to add now??
i lol'd